Photo

IMPORTANT - Announcement regarding the future of Fed Space

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Alexis Tregelen

Alexis Tregelen

• Administrators
  • 1695 posts

Posted Star Date 21805.09 @ 11:04 (11:04 AM)

By now I'm sure you have all seen the message from Perry regarding his future on Fed Space, if you haven't then I suggest you go read that before you continue reading here (https://fed-space.co...site-leadership).

While we are all saddened to see our friend leave, we wish him all the best in what his future brings. We also want him to know that he will always have a home here if he ever wishes to return in whatever capacity he chooses. With that being said we as a group also need to move forward.

I want to assure everyone on site that Fed Space isn't going anywhere, this is just a leadership change. This has happened before when President Beckett left and the site didn't fold then and its not going to fold now. The site leadership as well as the senior admins are discussing the best way to handle the transition. When we have worked out the full plan we will advise you what is happening.

Until then if you are wondering what you can do to help the site, the best thing you can do is to donate. Fed Space has never been and never will be pay to play. The site runs entirely on donations from its members.

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to email me. I will do my best to be available on Discord more than I have been in the past so if you ever see me online feel free to send me a message and I will reply as soon as I can.

Keep posting everyone and above all else, keep having fun.

#2 Alexis Tregelen

Alexis Tregelen

• Administrators
  • 1695 posts

Posted Star Date 21805.27 @ 05:02 (05:02 AM)

After much consideration and consultation between the other senior admins it has been decided that I will take on the position of President of Fed Space. Perry has transferred all ownership of the site to me and I will continue it going forward.

This moves me onto the next part of this announcement. What some of you may not be aware of is that Andrea (Nielson, Taylor, many others) and Dan Wueste have also decided to step down from their active roles on Fed Space. I want to make it absolutely clear, stepping down was their own decisions and was in no way influenced by others in the admin team. Dan will still be around in an advisory role and post from time to time when he feels like jumping in. Just like with Perry we wish them both the best in the future and they too will have a place here if they wish to come back.

This has left us with a few vacant positions in the Site Admin team so without further delay I would like to announce the following changes.

RAdm Kinziri Jal, RAdm Nicholas Ristone, and VAdm Paul Braggins have all agreed to step up to fill those admin roles. They will remain in their current roles as FCs and Creative Director but also take on the Senior Admin role and assist Autumn and myself with the day to day running of Fed Space.

This still leaves the Academy. With Andrea stepping away this has left the position of Superintendent vacant. After consultation with Andrea as to her successor, Captain William Bodash has agreed to assume the position of Academy Superintendent.

I thank you all for your patience during this time and look forward to serving you all as President.

Aaron

#3 LCdr Shione Kurasa

LCdr Shione Kurasa

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 1515 posts
  • Chief of Security
  • USS Copernicus, GSC-9035
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 21805.27 @ 22:34 (10:34 PM)

That is wonderful news and I am looking forward to the future with the new team in place

Thank you Aaron, Autumn and the new admins and the Academy Super.

Bravo!