Jump to content


Photo

SH/D01 - Bridge


  • Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 Capt Harrison Boislevesque

Capt Harrison Boislevesque

    Member

  • Commanding Officers
  • Pip
  • 1785 posts

Posted Star Date 21908.10 @ 17:15 (05:15 PM)

== Sheridan's Main Bridge ==


  • 0

#2 Cdr Daniel Brooks

Cdr Daniel Brooks

    Member

  • First Officers
  • Pip
  • 1740 posts

Posted Star Date 21909.19 @ 10:33 (10:33 AM)

==Pre-mission Timeline==

 

The doors to the turbolift opened and Brooks stepped out on to the Bridge. 

 

Dan always felt odd when the ship only had a skeleton crew aboard during shore leave. It didn't feel right some how. 

 

Crossing the Bridge he got to the Ready Room door. 

 

He wasn't sure what Commander Boislevesque had called him for, weather it was another mission they were heading up or something else. 

 

Pausing for a moment he then pressed the buzzer and waited for the CO to answer. 

 

>>>Ready Room>>>


  • 0

#3 Cdr Daniel Brooks

Cdr Daniel Brooks

    Member

  • First Officers
  • Pip
  • 1740 posts

Posted Star Date 21909.24 @ 17:23 (05:23 PM)

<<<Ready Room<<<

 

As Brooks exited the Ready Room onto the Bridge it felt a little different now to him. 

 

Commander Brooks moved around to the turbolift with the box in hand, deciding to place it in a draw in the Chief Medical Officer Office so as to surprise Hurst after the news he was about to tell her. 

 

As he stepped into the turbolift he took one last look at the Bridge before heading down to deck six. 

 

>>>Chief Medical Officers Office>>>


  • 0

#4 Lt (JG) Sapphire ZenZin

Lt (JG) Sapphire ZenZin

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 229 posts
  • Chief Science Officer
  • USS Sheridan, DD-4086
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 21909.25 @ 20:31 (08:31 PM)

<<From sheridans nest<<

Sapphire wanted to scratch her skin off because she was so nervous.

"Cool it you will be fine just let him do the talking and..."

Zenzin was cut off when the lift stopped and the doors had opened up all she could see was the magnificent view screen right in front of her.

"Holy cow I'm on the bridge and actual bridge." She said

Sapphire had never been on a bridge on any starship before this was just an amazing experience for her.

"Ready room..ready room..oh that must be it" she said to her self

As she walked over to the ready room she looked at the officers around her, she knew one day she too would be a bridge officer just like them.

She rang the bell to the ready room and waited.

>>ready room>>
  • 0

#5 Capt Harrison Boislevesque

Capt Harrison Boislevesque

    Member

  • Commanding Officers
  • Pip
  • 1785 posts

Posted Star Date 21910.07 @ 18:13 (06:13 PM)

<<< Ready Room <<<
 
Harrison exited onto the bridge which was getting back to the business level that he was use too as he knew that the crew would be returning from their shore leave since he put out the recall.
 
Moving over to where the command chair is located, he sat down and active the ships internal communication system so that everyone will hear him and there were no doubt things were defiantly on the move.
 
“Bridge to all hands, we are scheduled to depart with in the next four hours. Make sure that you have reported to your department head and that your ready for the mission that we have been assigned too.” He stopped and let that little bit settle. “All department heads please report for mission briefing in five hours’ time.  Bridge out.” He finished.
 
There seemed to be a new officer sitting at the helm control and it seemed that he was one of Harrison’s new colleagues and he picked up that this individual was nervous, removing himself from his seat he moved over to the helm.
 
“Welcome to the Sheridan Midshipman Georgianna Mora.” He knew that the fact he knew the ladies name would make her feel shocked and slightly more nervous. “I promise you the more nervous you are while sitting there the more chance that you will make that mistake you are trying not to, so try and relax and just remember your training and you’ll be fine” He said.
 
The Midshipman indeed become more nervous as the Commanding Officer starting talking to her and even thought she listened to what he was saying she was unsure that she would be able to do what he suggested.
 
“I’ll do my best Captain” Mora replied.
 
As he turned to head back to the command area, he placed his left hand on her left shoulder in an indication that he knew that she would do that and he had trust she would be ok.
 
== Tag: Anyone ==
 
== Please note: NPC Midshipman Georgianna Mora – Human Female – Tactical Department is the current helm officer. ==

  • 0

#6 GM-19

GM-19

    Member

  • Game Moderators
  • Pip
  • 439 posts
  • Game Moderator

Posted Star Date 21910.08 @ 20:59 (08:59 PM)

An alert appeared at both the Ops/Comm and CO's chair showing an incoming, high-priority message, from Star Fleet Command for Captain Boislevesque. It was text only, so could be read at the chair or ready room at the newly promoted Captain’s leisure.


  • 0

#7 Cdr Daniel Brooks

Cdr Daniel Brooks

    Member

  • First Officers
  • Pip
  • 1740 posts

Posted Star Date 21910.09 @ 18:18 (06:18 PM)

Daniel had only just stepped inside the turbolift with PADD in hand, heading to the Bridge to see the Captain when Captain Boislevesque voice came over the comms.  
 
[Bridge to all hands, we are scheduled to depart with in the next four hours. Make sure that you have reported to your department head and that your ready for the mission that we have been assigned too.” He stopped and let that little bit settle. “All department heads please report for mission briefing in five hours’ time.  Bridge out.]
 
As the turbolift came to a stop and the doors opened Brooks stood for a moment looking out across the scene. It seemed that most of the crew were going about their usual duties as he stepped out. It been fine when the skeleton crew was around but now with everyone having returned off of shore leave and several new Department Heads it felt a lot more challenging then the last mission they were on. 
 
Dan wasn’t sure weather it was the extra solid gold pip on his collar that made him feel more pressure to perform up to and exceed the expectations of the Captain. He could feel a small attack of the nerves getting to him. He not felt that since taking on the Acting Chief Medical Officer all those years ago. 
 
Come on Dan get a grip. You been Acting FO and now you proven it. So, now don't let them down. 
 
As he walked across the Bridge, he took a brief look at the view screen before arriving in front of where Captain Boislevesque with PADD in hand. 
 
“Captain.”
 
He said as Dan handed over the PADD and added, 
 
“Several updates for you to take a look at. Maintenance on the deflector dish has not long been completed and by the sounds of it just in time.” 
 
==Tag Boislevesque==

  • 0

#8 Capt Harrison Boislevesque

Capt Harrison Boislevesque

    Member

  • Commanding Officers
  • Pip
  • 1785 posts

Posted Star Date 21910.11 @ 17:30 (05:30 PM)

Even thought they weren’t going anywhere there was something about sitting in the command chair and watching things happen around you and making sure that if there were any issues that needed sorting out then he was there to do it.
 
“Captain.” Commander Brooks said as he handed him a data PADD
 
Looking at the information he started to read as his First Officer stated that there was several updates and that the maintenance od the deflector dish had only just been completed and that it sounded like he was needed to sign it off.
 
As he had an engineering back ground he was able to understand what they had done and didn’t need to ask any questions about it, so when he got to the section that was designed for his mark, he signed it and authorised the work.
 
“Thanks for the Commander and I do think that this is the last of the work.” He said gently shacking the Padd. “Can you get all our Department Heads together in the Conference Lounge where I will go over the mission with them.” He ordered.
 
“Midshipman Mora, communicate with Pioneer Outpost docking master and request permission to depart. Once you have unlocked from the outpost then set course Alpha-8E-17-8” Boislevesque again ordered.
 
== NPC Midshipman Georgianna Mora {Boislevesque} – Human Female – Tactical Department ==
 
Georgianna was still trying to remain calm and remember her training and the one thing that she did know what that either she will sink like the heaviest rock in the sea or she will fly like a beautiful bird and thing will go well.
 
“Midshipman Mora, communicate with Pioneer Outpost docking and request permission to depart. Once you have unlocked from the outpost then set course Alpha-8E-17-8” The Captain ordered
 
This was the biggest start to her career since she signed her application for Star Fleet academy and now she was just about to take a starship out of docking port and onto her first official mission.
 
“Aye Captain.” She replied.
 
Pressing the communication button on her console she spoke.
 
“USS Sheridan to Pioneer Docking Master. Requesting Permission to depart.” She requested.
 
== GM Input: Reply from Pioneer Docking Master Please for Mid Mora ==
 
== Tag: Brooks for Boislevesque. ==

Edited by Capt Harrison Boislevesque, Star Date 21910.12 @ 09:32 (09:32 AM).

  • 0

#9 Cdr Daniel Brooks

Cdr Daniel Brooks

    Member

  • First Officers
  • Pip
  • 1740 posts

Posted Star Date 21910.12 @ 17:07 (05:07 PM)

Boislevesque agreed that it did seem the last of the work had been completed. 
 
“Can you get all our Department Heads together in the Conference Lounge where I will go over the mission with them.” Boislevesque then ordered.
 
Dan wondered for a moment why they wouldn’t be taken the meeting in the observation lounge but it wasn’t his place to question the Captain on the Bridge. He knew that from the times when he was second officer and when he was Acting First Officer on the Copernicus for a short period.
 
“Understood Sir.” He said taken to the First Officers chair as the Captain gave orders to helm to take them off of the docking clamps to Pioneer. 
 
set course Alpha-8E-17-8????
 
Brooks then tapped his comm badge and said, 
 
“Commander Brooks to all Department Heads. Please report to the Conference Room in thirty minutes. Brooks out.” 
 
Brooks closed the channel as the Sheridan’s helm officer asked Pioneer for permission to go. 
 
Commander Brooks watched the procedure for a moment his mind went off into thinking about a few other things that had happened during shore leave. It had been a busy one. He hoped this mission wouldn’t be so complicated as the last one. Regardless of what Boislevesque had said to Brooks about carrying on what he had been doing as part of any advice he had asked the former FO, this did feel a little bit more special and different to other missions Daniel had been on. 
 
“I take it you’re not willing to give me a clue as to what we are getting ourselves into this time?” he said turning to the right to where the Captain was sitting. 
 
==Tag Boislevesque==

  • 0

#10 GM-19

GM-19

    Member

  • Game Moderators
  • Pip
  • 439 posts
  • Game Moderator

Posted Star Date 21910.12 @ 19:54 (07:54 PM)

== Mora ==

 

After a few moments, a peppy young voice came back over the comms to Georgianna,

 

[This is Pioneer Control; Sheridan, the Dock Master has granted you clearance to depart. Safe travels].


Edited by GM-19, Star Date 21910.12 @ 19:54 (07:54 PM).

  • 0

#11 Capt Harrison Boislevesque

Capt Harrison Boislevesque

    Member

  • Commanding Officers
  • Pip
  • 1785 posts

Posted Star Date 21910.12 @ 21:46 (09:46 PM)

It was only when he Brooks mentioned about the Conference room that was located on deck two that he realised that he had inadvertently said to meet at the wrong location, however the Conference Room was a nicer place to hold the first meeting of his Captaincy. 
 
“I take it you’re not willing to give me a clue as to what we are getting ourselves into this time?” The FO asked.
 
It was true that normally the First Officer knew everything that he does and that would normally be what the mission was about, however this time there was something different about the way he was feeling and also he only just skipped over the mission outline so that he could get a destination for the helm.
 
“I’ve only just skimmed it myself so I’m not overly sure about the finer points. What I am doing to do is do a fully read of the communication from command after we have undocked from Pioneer” Boislevesque answered.
 
 
== NPC Midshipman Georgianna Mora – Human Female – Tactical Department ==
 
Mora was glad that she had managed to get things initiated and the out going communication had gone well, all she needed to do now was waiting for the reply and then make sure that they have undocked from Pioneer and made sure that the parking brake was off.
 
[This is Pioneer Control; Sheridan, the Dock Master has granted you clearance to depart. Safe travels].
 
With the reply to the question sounding thought out the bridge it was time for this ship to start its mission.
 
“I’m detaching from Pioneer Outpost now Captain and setting course for the co-ordinates that you gave me.” She stated.
 
It might not have been necessary for her to say what she said, but she felt it was needed.
 
 
== Tag: Brooks ==

  • 0

#12 Cdr Daniel Brooks

Cdr Daniel Brooks

    Member

  • First Officers
  • Pip
  • 1740 posts

Posted Star Date 21910.14 @ 16:01 (04:01 PM)

The answer wasn't much different to what Commander Brooks was expecting 

 

“I’ve only just skimmed it myself so I’m not overly sure about the finer points. What I am doing to do is do a fully read of the communication from command after we have undocked from Pioneer” Boislevesque answered. 

 

 

Brooks couldn't help but feel that sometimes Harrison couldn't quite let go of his FO duties bit like him with medical, but then again at the same time he knew Harrison could be sentimental sometimes and to see them pulling away from Pioneer on his first mission as a fully flagged Captain, Dan could understand it. 

 

"I’m detaching from Pioneer Outpost now Captain and setting course for the co-ordinates that you gave me.” stated the officer at the helm. 
 
As they watched Pioneer move out of the main view and into space with the hundreds of thousands of stars in front of them Brooks said, 
 
"That's a view you never tire of seeing. Time to go exploring." 
 
Turning to Boislevesque he said, 
 
"I only hope we don't have the kind of mission we had last time."
 
==Tag Boislevesque==

  • 0

#13 CMCPO T'Kol

CMCPO T'Kol

    Member

  • NRC
  • Pip
  • 223 posts
  • Chief of the Boat
  • USS Sheridan, DD-4086

Posted Star Date 21910.17 @ 07:06 (07:06 AM)

T'Kol finished her rounds making sure each one of the departments new crew were reporting and ready. She quickly made her way back to the Bridge.

 

She just managed to arrive to hear the approval of the dock masters to shove off. She took her station at comms quickly and set it up for herself.

 

She had noticed that the departments had not reported in. She then tapped her console and opened the comms for each department but not the whole ship.

 

"All departments please report readiness to depart."

 

 

 

== Tag All ==


  • 0

#14 Lt Feta

Lt Feta

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 564 posts

Posted Star Date 21910.17 @ 10:14 (10:14 AM)

A few moments later, a response to the Chief's message came through from Feta:

 

[The Science Department is ready.]


  • 0

#15 LCdr Shi-mi M'Rour

LCdr Shi-mi M'Rour

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 630 posts

Posted Star Date 21910.17 @ 17:47 (05:47 PM)

[This is Engineering. Everything looks in the green.] came the reply from Ensign Anderson.


Edited by LCdr Shi-mi M'Rour, Star Date 21910.17 @ 17:48 (05:48 PM).

  • 0

#16 Capt Harrison Boislevesque

Capt Harrison Boislevesque

    Member

  • Commanding Officers
  • Pip
  • 1785 posts

Posted Star Date 21910.17 @ 18:34 (06:34 PM)

== Slight back posting ==
 
With the Midshipman indicating that she had been given permission for the Sheridan to depart from the Outpost, he knew that things were heading off and that he truly was the Commanding Officer of this vessel, the only thing that he was unsure about was making a mistake and having to stand back in the Admirals office explaining why he had done what he had done and getting the dressing down of his career.
 
It seemed that the newly promoted Commander and this ships First Officer indicated that he never tired of the view of the ship leaving it’s port, but Harrison wasn’t one for missing a view of undocking from a station if it was from a planet or most defiantly Earth then he might agree.
 
“Only if it is that of a planet or Earth, as at least it is something that was naturally made and not done by us.” Boislevesque answered.
 
Being that they were now heading away from the Outpost and the communication sent out for a mission briefing with the department heads it was time that he read over message in full and absorbed it so that he could talk about it in the meeting.
 
Getting up from the chair he started heading towards the Ready Room and as he got to the door and activated the it.
 
“Ohh and you have the bridge…. number one” he said with a grin as he disappeared into the room.
 
== Tag: Brooks ==
 
>>> Ready Room >>>

  • 0

#17 Cdr Daniel Brooks

Cdr Daniel Brooks

    Member

  • First Officers
  • Pip
  • 1740 posts

Posted Star Date 21910.18 @ 17:04 (05:04 PM)

==Back posting==
 
“Only if it is that of a planet or Earth, as at least it is something that was naturally made and not done by us.” Boislevesque answered.
 
“True, but I was talking about the feeling you get when you leave any where, to head out there in amongst the stars.” Replied Brooks 
 
As the Sheridan moved away on it’s course the Captain got up from his chair. In doing so, Brooks also got up. 
 
“Ohh and you have the bridge…. number one” Captain Boislevesque said with a grin as he disappeared into the room.
 
“Aye Sir.” Replied Brooks giving a nod and a smile back. 
 
As the Captain left, Dan took the CO chair and listened as reports came in from all the various departments. 
 
It was an uneventful half hour as Brooks stood up from the chair and looked around the Bridge for the next highest officer which turned out to be Lieutenant Selena Jeffries who was currently manning the security console. 
He knew the Chief of the Boat, T’Kol may well would like to attend the meeting as well. Taking this into consideration the FO Dan turned to Lieutenant Jeffries. 
 
“Lieutenant, you have the Bridge until I get back. T’Kol, feel free to join us at the meeting. We are taking it in the conference room.” 
 
Brooks moved across the Bridge to the nearest turbolift. Once inside, he said “Deck two.” 
 
==Tag T'Kol==
>>>Conference Room>>>

  • 0

#18 CMCPO T'Kol

CMCPO T'Kol

    Member

  • NRC
  • Pip
  • 223 posts
  • Chief of the Boat
  • USS Sheridan, DD-4086

Posted Star Date 21910.26 @ 03:05 (03:05 AM)

She looked the First officer as he addressed the Lieutenant. 

 

As he spoke the comms broke out with reports from first Science department then Engineering. Then she heard the First Officer speak her name.

 

"Aye Sir" She gave and  grabbed a PADD then transferred the information from her station to the PADD.

 

She then followed the Commander to the Turbo Lift.

 

>> Conference Room >>


  • 0

#19 GM-19

GM-19

    Member

  • Game Moderators
  • Pip
  • 439 posts
  • Game Moderator

Posted Star Date 21911.01 @ 15:06 (03:06 PM)

== Time jump – 5 hours prior to arrival in Area of Operations ==

 

Long range sensors on the Sheridan started filtering in more details regarding the area they would be conducting battle exercises within.

 

A star system designated as ‘UAC-57’ on Star Fleet astronomical charts appeared to be lifeless:

UAC-57-I : Primary Star – Class M5V

UAC-57-II : Planetoid – Class B

UAC-57-III : Planetoid – Class E

UAC-57-IV : Planetoid – Class N

UAC-57-V : Planetoid – Class F // High electromagnetic fields detected

UAC-57-VI : Planetoid – Class S // 45.7 million kms in diameter

UAC-57-VII : Planetoid – Class S // 49.2 million kms in diameter

UAC-57-VIII : Planetoid – Class C

UAC-57-IX : Planetoid – Class C

 

Also within the area were the following astronomical objects:

UAC-57-A-I : Small, dense nebula approximately 0.2x01ly in size

Sensors revealed UAC-57-A-I to be a planetary nebula in its earliest stage of development, with a super-hot core surrounded by elliptical orbiting pockets of ionized gas including carbon and helium hydride. As the Sheridan continued, further scans would reveal nanodiamonds and some dark matter as well.

 

A Level 8 Ion Storm passing through the area of relatively small size.

 

Several subspace anomalies, mostly gravimetric in nature. However, the computer did single out one of those anomalies as a potential Subspace Sandbar.


  • 0

#20 Lt (JG) Sapphire ZenZin

Lt (JG) Sapphire ZenZin

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 229 posts
  • Chief Science Officer
  • USS Sheridan, DD-4086
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 21911.02 @ 05:27 (05:27 AM)

==Tenp Nrc Sci-ens.jpg Jasmine Andrews (Human female)==

 

Jasmine had been sat for god knows how long at the science station hoping beyond hope she would have something to do, apart from playing spot the alien on the bridge she was bored out of her mind.

 

Ah'm pure scunnurt what I would do for a we bit of excitement right now. she said to her self.

 

Before Anderws could even sigh her sensors went into a frenzy this caught her eye.

 

''Wit the bloody bells is go'n on ear,'' she said trying to activate some of the panels

 

''Ahoy, we have life sir, the sensors ar, picking up we nebula approximately 0.2x01ly in size, and a bloody big booty to boot .

 

Jasmine started to go in depth on what the sensors were detecting , it was a lot information coming at her all at once and it made her rethink the hole boredom thing.

 

''Like I wer say'n, we seem to be near a large star system, aye it's containing a large amount of Planetoids, starting from B class all the way to Class C''

 

Jasmine sighed as she went through the list of planets in the system.

 

''The star system is known as UAC-57, not exactly chateh but it dose the job a gooden''

 

With a small grunt she continued to list the other objects that the sensors were throwing at her.

 

''Alright yer we little bugger give me a moment to take in the information before I sit on yeh, Righty we have some lovely astronomical objects that the science department might want to have a we look at, UAC-57-A-I : Small, dense nebula approximately 0.2x01ly in size, not to mention sensors are picking up a UAC-57-A-I to be a planetary nebula, it's only a we little baby Nebula in early stages of development but could be worth a look see, it also has a super hot core surrounded by elliptical orbiting pockets of ionized gas including carbon and helium hydride.''

 

''Oh and you gotta love this, sensors found some dark matter,  we also have level eight storm passing through the area although it's a we one, so to summerise we have several subspace anomalies, most gravimetric in nature,''

 

Jasmine licked her lips as she looked through the information, she was wondering what the heck is going to happen in this mission.

 

==Tag anyone in charge==


  • 0

#21 Cdr Daniel Brooks

Cdr Daniel Brooks

    Member

  • First Officers
  • Pip
  • 1740 posts

Posted Star Date 21911.02 @ 16:28 (04:28 PM)

Commander Brooks had been doing a  lot more Bridge time since his promotion. 

 

It felt rather different now but still finding his own way with the role which he guessed could take a long time to find the best way to do it. 

 

He had been pacing the Bridge as even through some of the ideas they had been working on may work he knew that there was a equally clever minds aboard the small but nimble Ozaki. Having met a few of them on shore leave, only very briefly mind you and not long enough to get to know them. 

 

Brooks eventually manged to sit his *** down in a chair while they headed to their destination. 

 

His attention was taken to the young Ensign who was manning the science station. 

 

''Ahoy, we have life sir, the sensors ar, picking up we nebula approximately 0.2x01ly in size, and a bloody big booty to boot .

 

Daniel turned his head to the right as the young officer carried on the break down from the sensor readings. 

 

''Like I wer say'n, we seem to be near a large star system, aye it's containing a large amount of Planetoids, starting from B class all the way to Class C''
 
Jasmine sighed as she went through the list of planets in the system.
 
''The star system is known as UAC-57, not exactly chateh but it dose the job a gooden''
 
With a small grunt she continued to list the other objects that the sensors were sending her. 
 
''Alright yer we little bugger give me a moment to take in the information before I sit on yeh, Righty we have some lovely astronomical objects that the science department might want to have a we look at, UAC-57-A-I : Small, dense nebula approximately 0.2x01ly in size, not to mention sensors are picking up a UAC-57-A-I to be a planetary nebula, it's only a we little baby Nebula in early stages of development but could be worth a look see, it also has a super hot core surrounded by elliptical orbiting pockets of ionized gas including carbon and helium hydride.''
 
''Oh and you gotta love this, sensors found some dark matter,  we also have level eight storm passing through the area although it's a we one, so to summerise we have several subspace anomalies, most gravimetric in nature,''
 
 
Jasmine licked her lips as she looked through the information, she was wondering what the heck is going to happen in this mission.
 
"Everyone loves a storm Ensign." said  Commander Brooks before springing from his chair. "Seems like Command have really given us an interesting place to do our drills. Forward the information down to the Science Department." 
 
Tapping his comm badge he said , "Bridge to Lieutenant ZenZin, we are sending you our latest readings that the senors have given us, if there is anything of use let us know. Bridge out." 
 
 
==Tag Andrews, ZenZin and anyone else==

 

 


  • 0

#22 Mid Nira Said

Mid Nira Said

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Discord:multificionado#6903
  • Midshipman
  • USS Sheridan DD-4086

Posted Star Date 21911.03 @ 13:49 (01:49 PM)

“Midshipwoman Nira Said, reporting for duty, sir,” said Nira formally before First Officer Brooks, her purring voice sounding out as she spoke, a characteristic of being a Betazoid raised in the Middle East. She had noted in her time that the women in the Middle East can sometimes make for the most beautiful women on Earth. And Betazoids women are just as beautiful, but combine the two traits, in a way, a Betazoid raised in the Middle East, and one had a rare beauty.

 

She had definitely come a long way from Earth, by way of the outpost, to get aboard the Sheridan. She didn’t care how small and enclosed the Bridge was, she was so fascinated with it. She was also fascinated by Pioneer Outpost; she had seen what starbases looked like at the Academy, but she rarely ever saw one that was built entirely into a big hunk of rock.

 

Nira thought she heard something about a nebula when she came on the bridge. A small nebula, maybe in its beginning developments? she thought to herself. As well as dark matter? A very intriguing mystery, that.

 

 But she did hear that as she came on from the science officer; Nira shrugged slightly. This was a matter for the science department. Nira would only have to shoot phasers or provide strategic insights whenever needed, but that would only be if she had a shift on the bridge.

 

== Tag to Brooks. I hope I posted in the right place. ==


  • 0

#23 LCdr Shi-mi M'Rour

LCdr Shi-mi M'Rour

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 630 posts

Posted Star Date 21911.03 @ 19:05 (07:05 PM)

== NRC - Lt(jg) John Konstantin – Acting Chief Tactical Officer ==

 72948565_10156922948398768_4184609137826

 

 

John had been working elsewhere when he received a message from Midshipman Mora at the helm stating that they had only minutes ago began picking up details of their destination.

 

The door to the turbolift opened and he stepped out onto the bridge. Turning towards the tactical station, he saw Mora, but he stopped and turned his attention to the young, black haired woman wearing a tactical uniform talking to Commander Brooks.

 

As ACTO, he thought he knew everyone in his department, but this one was certainly someone he didn't know.

 

Stepping down and over to Mora, he quietly asked; “Who's that?”

 

Mora looked back over her shoulder. “Don't know. She just walked in a moment ago.”

 

“Fair enough.” he replied. “I'm sure we'll find out shortly. So, what we got where we're going?”

 

Mora brought up the data that Science had divulged. Eight planetoids, a small nebula and a storm. “That's a lot of places for them to hide in, Sir.”

 

“And all they have to do is sit tight and wait for us to blunder in before they show themselves.” John patted Mora on the shoulder. “Keep your eyes open for anything that doesn't feel right.”

 

“That I will, Sir.”

 

Leaving Mora at the Helm, John moved over to the other tactical station and began to look at the information about the system in more detail. All the while he wondered who the newcomer was.

 

 

== tag ==


  • 0

#24 Cdr Daniel Brooks

Cdr Daniel Brooks

    Member

  • First Officers
  • Pip
  • 1740 posts

Posted Star Date 21911.04 @ 15:25 (03:25 PM)

While science was getting to work on the information which didn't give them much time Commander Brooks attention was taken over to a young woman Midshipman in a Tactical Uniform. 

 

The young woman reported in “Midshipwoman Nira Said, reporting for duty, sir,”

 

Daniel noticed the purring to her voice but she looked like she came from Betazed with her black eyes and hair along with an attractive figure. 

 

"Welcome aboard Midshipman Said..." started Brooks as he noticed Lt(jg) John Konstantin had also joined them on the Bridge and was talking to the officer at the helm before moving across to Tactical. 

 

"Over there at the tactical station is your Acting Chief Tactical Officer Lt(jg) John Konstantin. At some point I'm sure you will want to make yourself known to him." Brooks paused giving the young officer a broad welcoming smile before adding, 

 

"We are going to have some battle drills with the USS Ozaki. As of which it might be a good chance for you to show us what the academy has taught you. I think we will have you take over the helm from Midshipman Mora. Might as well have you in the thick of the action." said Commander Brooks heading over to the helm hoping the young officer will follow. 

 

Midshipman Mora looked a little relieved as she exited the chair. 

 

"Commander Brooks then gestured towards the chair for Midshipman Said. 

 

Once the young Midshipman had taken over the helm Commander Brooks then looked across the Bridge.

 

"Mr Konstantin, have a look at the recent senor logs and let me know what you think would be the best tactical advantage to us and what you think the Ozaki might do. I want to cross reference it with the science department. Let's try not be surprised and out witted." 

 

Commander Brooks then patted the Midshipman on the shoulder. "I'm sure you will be fine." he said in a low voice before heading back over to the centre of the Bridge. 

 

==Tag Midshipman Said and ACTO Konstantin==


  • 0

#25 Mid Nira Said

Mid Nira Said

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Discord:multificionado#6903
  • Midshipman
  • USS Sheridan DD-4086

Posted Star Date 21911.05 @ 01:35 (01:35 AM)

Nira was a little unnerved to have to assume the helm, but it felt like a good place as any to begin. Once the other midshipman was relieved, she took the helm. She wasn’t an ace pilot, nor was she professional enough to do some fancy flying, but she knew the basic principles of flight control enough to get by.

 

In any case, if this was a battle drill with another ship, this was fine enough for her.

 

She had noticed the Ozaki in passing and was truly taken by the look of the ship. But the Sheridan felt like the right place for her to begin. Perfectly basic.

 

Nira felt the pat on the shoulder from Commander Brooks, and when she looked up and saw the smile, she smiled back at him. She then looked over at the Tactical Officer and made a note to go talk to him when she was able. She had considered calling over to him, given how small and enclosed the bridge was, but she felt going to him was better than calling out to him. In any case, she thought to herself, if everybody called out to each other from one end of a bridge to another, there’d be such a din.

 

Still, in any case, she felt the need to look up to her departmental head and give him a courteous nod. Then she focused back at the helm, ready to maneuver the ship if she had to.

 

== Tag to Commander Brooks and ACTO Konstantin. ==


  • 0

#26 LCdr Shi-mi M'Rour

LCdr Shi-mi M'Rour

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 630 posts

Posted Star Date 21911.05 @ 18:40 (06:40 PM)

== NRC - Lt(jg) John Konstantin – Acting Chief Tactical Officer ==

 

 

John watched out of the corner of his eye as he heard Brooks say his name and then brought over the newcomer to the helm station, replacing Mora.

 

"Mr Konstantin.” The First Officer then said gaining his attention fully. “Have a look at the recent sensor logs and let me know what you think would be the best tactical advantage to us and what you think the Ozaki might do. I want to cross reference it with the science department. Let's try not be surprised and out witted."

 

John briefly fixed his stare at the man. You're a bloody ex-witch doctor, pal. The last time you did anything to do with tactics was a packet of mints.

 

Keeping his tone respectful, he walked over to the helm and brought up the sensor data.

 

“Well, neither of us what to be going near that Class F in there. If the Ozaki is already there, and we can't detect them at this range, they're most likely hiding near one of the gas giants. In which case, their scans could also be effected.”

 

He looked down at the Betazoid. He had no problems with telepaths, they just made him more aware to keep his thoughts clean. Sometimes. “Morning.”

 

“What I'm thinking, is we can maybe use that ion storm as a blind cover to get us in nearer to the system before they can spot us. If we can plot a course keeping it between us and system on our final approach they may not see us till it's too late.”

 

Let's see how good you are Middy. He thought. Are you going to show me some initiative based on what I just said?

 

He knew that Telepaths weren't allowed to actively read minds, but you never knew.

 

Christ, I need a smoke...

 

 

== Tag Brooks & Said. ==


  • 0

#27 Capt Harrison Boislevesque

Capt Harrison Boislevesque

    Member

  • Commanding Officers
  • Pip
  • 1785 posts

Posted Star Date 21911.07 @ 20:54 (08:54 PM)

<<< Ready Room <<<
 
Harrison emerged on to the bridge just in time to see one of the Sheridan’s newest officers reporting in to Commander Brooks, so instead of interrupting things he leaned against the edge of the door frame and watched the interaction.
 
Looking at the young officer he noticed that she had black hair that was pulled back in what he came to believe was the standard hair style for when they were on duty, her voice as she spoke made the image of feline come into the Captains mind and he imaged that this young lady wouldn’t have any hard for her to be communicating with the ships Chief Engineer and it seemed that Brooks was thinking the same thing about where she could come in handy and that was at the helm of the ship the only thing that did pop into his mind was that if he remembered properly that in at least 3 instances in some famous starships history that a Betazoid was at the helm of the starships when they were massively damaged or they were lost.
 
Stop thinking like that Harrison this new officer isn’t going to be crashing your ship into anything with out orders or doing anything silly to get this ship destroyed.
 
He also knew that it wouldn't be long before someone spotted him and said something to give the game away that he was standing there ease dropping on the bridge crew.
 
“Report Commander?” Harrison said as he crossed the bridge towards the command area.
 
== Tag: All ==

  • 0

#28 Mid Nira Said

Mid Nira Said

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Discord:multificionado#6903
  • Midshipman
  • USS Sheridan DD-4086

Posted Star Date 21911.08 @ 05:12 (05:12 AM)

Nira took in the words of her departmental head. She could see there was quite a strategy in using the ion storm as cover. The opposition wouldn’t see them coming. Of course, she had to keep reminding herself that this was an exercise. However, she can see the element of surprise in mind.

 

She wasn’t sure what to make of her departmental head. She had a feeling that he didn’t like other people; she could feel his negative emotions radiating slightly, like feeling an ancient Earth car’s air conditioning giving out heat. However, it wasn’t her place to make criticisms. Besides, it was Nira’s chance to make a good impression. Nira figured she could to the best she could at the helm before advancing to weapons and strategy.

 

“Setting course towards the ion storm,” said Nira, calculating the course at the helm. “Towards, mind. Don’t want to wind up in it.”

 

== Tag to Commander Brooks and ACTO Konstantin. GM Input – Any recommendations for Nira at the helm? ==


Edited by Mid Nira Said, Star Date 21911.08 @ 05:13 (05:13 AM).

  • 0

#29 Cdr Daniel Brooks

Cdr Daniel Brooks

    Member

  • First Officers
  • Pip
  • 1740 posts

Posted Star Date 21911.09 @ 16:08 (04:08 PM)

“What I'm thinking, is we can maybe use that ion storm as a blind cover to get us in nearer to the system before they can spot us. If we can plot a course keeping it between us and system on our final approach they may not see us till it's too late.” said Konstantin. 

 

Daniel gave a nod, "I was thinking the same thing. Track it's course and see if it going to pass anything that will help us hide until we can figure out where the Ozaki is." replied Brooks to Konstantin. 

 

The newly appointed helm officer said, 

 

“Setting course towards the ion storm,” said Nira, calculating the course at the helm. “Towards, mind. Don’t want to wind up in it.”

 

Before Commander Brooks could reply he heard the Captains voice behind him.

 

“Report Commander?” 

 

Brooks turned towards Captain Boislevesque, "Sorry Captain I didn't see you enter the Bridge. We have early readings from the senors in regards to the area where the drills are to take place. Several planets, one of which Konstantin has advised us to avoid..." giving a glance at the officer before looking back at the Captain. 

 

Think Konstantin seems to doubt me.... 

 

"...We have an ion storm in the area and we thought about using it as cover to get into the area of the operation. I have asked tactical to track the storm and give us an idea where it be heading. There is also a small nebula starting  in the area. Other than that our senors has picked up the Ozaki yet. They could of placed themselves where our senors are blind to try and get the jump on us. I have asked the Science department to have a look at the area from the senor logs to see if they can figure out anything that could be of use to us." explained Brooks 

 

==Tag Captain Boislevesque and our ACTO and Said==


Edited by Cdr Daniel Brooks, Star Date 21911.09 @ 16:11 (04:11 PM).

  • 0

#30 LCdr Shi-mi M'Rour

LCdr Shi-mi M'Rour

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 630 posts

Posted Star Date 21911.09 @ 19:35 (07:35 PM)

== NRC - Lt(jg) John Konstantin – Acting Chief Tactical Officer ==

 

 

"I was thinking the same thing.” replied the Commander to John's recommendation of using the passing storm as cover. “Track it's course and see if it going to pass anything that will help us hide until we can figure out where the Ozaki is."

 

“Setting course towards the ion storm,” Interjected Said as she began tapping in commands to the console. “Towards, mind. Don’t want to wind up in it.”

 

From behind them, the voice of the Captain asking for a report took Brook's attention away from the helm. Konstantin sat himself down at the weapons station next to the Betazoid woman.

 

“He was CMO last week.” he said keeping his voice low, because his Liverpudlian accent did have a tendency to travel across the bridge. “He specialises in kind of the opposite of shooting things.”

 

Glancing down at his own display, he confirmed that the Midshipman had entered her course correctly. Not that he was looking for mistakes, it was just good practice to confirm.

 

“So then. Midshipman Said.” began the ACTO with a lopsided smile, “What made you want to travel into deep space and blow things up?”

 

 

== Tag ==


  • 0

#31 Mid Nira Said

Mid Nira Said

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Discord:multificionado#6903
  • Midshipman
  • USS Sheridan DD-4086

Posted Star Date 21911.09 @ 22:14 (10:14 PM)

Nira was quite surprised to see Captain Boislevesque enter the bridge. Nira was certainly surprised at his sight: It was like he was Commander Brooks’ sterner, older brother…though Nira was sure that the Captain and First Officer weren’t related in any way.

 

Nira raised an eyebrow when her departmental head told her that Commander Brooks used to be Chief Medical Officer. “Now that’s interesting,” she said quietly. “But if he specializes in healing people, at least there’s a sense of good in him.”

 

And when she heard Lieutenant Konstantin’s words about why she had to go “blowing things up,” she had to smile.

 

“I would think,” she said, “that there’s more to just Tactical than just ‘blowing things up.’ Taking charge of the ship’s weapons and inspecting them is one necessity. In any case, I didn’t just join for the interest in a ship’s arsenal. I’ve always had a strategic mind, as well as investigative, although my means of investigation always include the same strategies expected Tactical. I did have a minor in Security, and the closest thing to being an investigator would be Intelligence and Strategic Operations, which can be covered in Tactical. Also, I didn’t particularly feel welcome at home; people in the Earth suburb I was raised in was paranoid about my abilities. Most particularly school; people often accused me of cheating. Going into Starfleet helped me to better adjust my abilities, as well as learn from other Betazoids.”

 

Nira, of course, didn’t want to tell her entire life story, particularly that a known criminal was behind all smearing against her, even as a kid.

 

In any case, she noticed where he was sitting. She definitely knew that it was the weapons station. She realized that with her departmental head next to her, he was a lot closer in terms of proximity, and thus, she’d be able to talk more. Or rather, she didn’t have to cross the bridge in order to report to him.

 

“I don’t mind flying, Lieutenant,” she said. “But I’d like to think I’m a better investigator than I am a pilot, but I got enough flying skills to get by.”

 

== Tag to Lieutenant Konstantin. ==


  • 0

#32 LCdr Luna Pond

LCdr Luna Pond

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 742 posts

Posted Star Date 21911.10 @ 10:18 (10:18 AM)

<<< Security <<<
 
Luna had been running a bit behind, her department had been keeping her busy with questions and some the kind she didn't need.
 
What was Saipara's urgency to need the energy weapon anyway? This was going to be something to be addressed later if he still was uncertain about her decision. When she had been a middy she had not dared to question Dyatlov's decisions, basically it would not have gone down well.
 
Looking a bit hassled she rushed out if the turbo lift, in the hope that no one of consequence had taken note of the Chief of Security rushing around that a mad thing. Settling down at the station, Luna performed a few internal security sweeps as she had a play around with the new station and getting to know her way around it before it was a major issue.
 
So far so good.
 
Luna could overhear talk about heading towards an ion storm, she could see the logic about trying to creep up on the Ozaki. 
 
"If I may Sir, if we try creeping up behind them it may give us a few vital seconds to score hits on the ship before tactical spin the ship round to hit us back.... Just a thought." she suggested.
 
== Tag all ==

  • 0

#33 Lt (JG) Sapphire ZenZin

Lt (JG) Sapphire ZenZin

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 229 posts
  • Chief Science Officer
  • USS Sheridan, DD-4086
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 21911.10 @ 12:55 (12:55 PM)

==Tenp Nrc Sci-ens.jpg Jasmine Andrews (Human female)==

 

"Everyone loves a storm Ensign." said  Commander Brooks before springing from his chair. "Seems like Command have really given us an interesting place to do our drills. Forward the information down to the Science Department." said the Commander

 

Jasmine nodded

 

''Commader I'm a scientist not a ruddy storm chaser.!'' she said grinning

 

Andrews then sent a message to the science department.

 

''Tis er Jasmine, We have somein that Might interest ye scally wags up here like a Storm N' some dark matter ya know the norm''

 

She then turned her attention to the others on the bridge.

 

''Anyone wan' ta place bets on how likely tis storm is gonna screw up our mission?''

 

==Tags Brooks and all==


  • 0

#34 GM-19

GM-19

    Member

  • Game Moderators
  • Pip
  • 439 posts
  • Game Moderator

Posted Star Date 21911.11 @ 17:18 (05:18 PM)

== Said ==

 

Ion storms could be found in a variety of places, but often encountered by ships in deep space regions. This meant that they were easily trackable, as there was little to influence them in the void. This system, however, was busy. A nebula, a star system, some gravimetric anomalies: they all caused the storm to shift and move as though it were a dancer moving along a stage.

 

While it could be tracked, and its movements forecast, but it would take far less time if Nira teamed up with someone in Science.

 

As for what Nira might consider for her Helm duties, they were still a few hours out; steady as she goes, would be appropriate.


  • 0

#35 LCdr Shi-mi M'Rour

LCdr Shi-mi M'Rour

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 630 posts

Posted Star Date 21911.11 @ 19:47 (07:47 PM)

== NRC - Lt(jg) John Konstantin – Acting Chief Tactical Officer ==

 

 

“I would think, that there’s more to just Tactical than just ‘blowing things up.’ Taking charge of the ship’s weapons and inspecting them is one necessity.” Said the Midshipman.

 

“In any case, I didn’t just join for the interest in a ship’s arsenal. I’ve always had a strategic mind, as well as investigative, although my means of investigation always include the same strategies expected Tactical. I did have a minor in Security, and the closest thing to being an investigator would be Intelligence and Strategic Operations, which can be covered in Tactical. Also, I didn’t particularly feel welcome at home; people in the Earth suburb I was raised in was paranoid about my abilities. Most particularly school; people often accused me of cheating. Going into Starfleet helped me to better adjust my abilities, as well as learn from other Betazoids.”

 

John sat for a moment processing all the newcomer had just said before he remarked back with a grin;. “So no blowing things up for you then. Alright, I'll add that to my list of things to remember.”

 

“I don’t mind flying, Lieutenant,” she continued. “But I’d like to think I’m a better investigator than I am a pilot, but I got enough flying skills to get by.”

 

“Well, since we have a few hours till we reach the red zone, while you're flying for now I suggest you tie up with Ensign Andrews over there. Patch into her console to get some more accurate data on that storm. Cause our approach in a few hours is going to get extremely bumpy.”

 

 

== Tag ==


  • 0

#36 Lt (JG) Sapphire ZenZin

Lt (JG) Sapphire ZenZin

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 229 posts
  • Chief Science Officer
  • USS Sheridan, DD-4086
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 21911.11 @ 20:45 (08:45 PM)

<<<From science labs<<<

 

Sapphire just finished off her meeting with her new science team  she felt like she could accomplish something this mission as she felt she was not responsible in finding the cure for the zombie mushroom virus last mission.

As the lifts grounded to a halt she stepped on to the Bridge and made her way to the science Station, she glanced at the first officer biting her lip, oh what she would give if she had a chance to shoot him..maybe friendly fire would turn it's head this mission.

 

''Hey Jasmine, you should go help Feta in the labs I'll take over here.''

 

==Tenp Nrc Sci-ens.jpg Jasmine Andrews (Human female)==

 

''Aye, the we little man down der will most likely needs a woman's touch to spice em scanners up a notch eh?''

 

She could feel Sapphires eyes pointing sharp daggers at her, she nervously chuckled and got up from the chair.

 

''Computer Andrews signing off, shifting command to ZinZin''

 

[Acknowledged, Welcome Zinzin] said the computer

 

==Sapphire zenzin==

 

''Firstly thank you secondly I think that was rather sexiest of you, just make sure not to blow anything up while I'm gone k.''

 

Sapphire watched the young lady walk towards the lift, she then started to work on her station.

 

''Captain, Science station showing green lights I was wondering could we take a shuttle out to examine these anomalies up close?''

 

==Tag anyone and Cappers==


  • 0

#37 Capt Harrison Boislevesque

Capt Harrison Boislevesque

    Member

  • Commanding Officers
  • Pip
  • 1785 posts

Posted Star Date 21911.12 @ 21:01 (09:01 PM)

"Sorry Captain I didn't see you enter the Bridge. We have early readings from the sensors in regards to the area where the drills are to take place. Several planets, one of which Konstantin has advised us to avoid. We have an ion storm in the area and we thought about using it as cover to get into the area of the operation. I have asked tactical to track the storm and give us an idea where it be heading. There is also a small nebula starting in the area. Other than that, our sensors has picked up the Ozaki yet. They could of placed themselves where our sensors are blind to try and get the jump on us. I have asked the Science department to have a look at the area from the senor logs to see if they can figure out anything that could be of use to us." explained Brooks
 
The fact that the First Officer or anyone else had spotted him coming onto the bridge indicted to him that they were focused on their work more then who was coming and going and that to him was the good thing.
 
“Sounds like you have covered the basics and there might be a chance of using that storm to our advantage the only issue is that the Ozaki might be thinking the same thing to cover their own approach” Boislevesque replied
 
There were also other suggestions coming in from other bridge officers about how to attack the Ozaki once they were at battle site and they all seemed like good and logical idea and there might be a chance to use all those suggestions during the encounter.
 
There were other movements on the bridge as they had been joined by the new science chief who was thinking like a scientist would and wanted to investigate the anomalies up close in a shuttle.
 
“I think your thinking Lieutenant ZenZin however I’m not losing any member of this ship to a shuttle mission this side of our encounter. I might be able to give you permission on our way back to Pioneer. For now, work on getting more information on our final destination and see if there is anything special that we can use to our advantage and also more info on these ion storms.” The Captain Ordered.
 
He knew that being that there was still some time to prepare he needed to know the status of the rest of the ship.
 
“Commander Brooks, how are things going in regards to the engineering to make sure that we are completely fit for this exercise?” He asked.
 
== Tag: All ==

  • 0

#38 Mid Nira Said

Mid Nira Said

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Discord:multificionado#6903
  • Midshipman
  • USS Sheridan DD-4086

Posted Star Date 21911.12 @ 23:58 (11:58 PM)

Nira smiled back. “Well, that’s okay, we’re not in need of combat moments yet,” she said. “It’ll still be a while until I actually shoot ship weapons.”

 

She nodded at the Lieutenant’s advice. The storm was complicating things. It just kept moving. Moving all over.

 

“An excellent suggestion, Lieutenant,” Nira said. “This storm just keeps shifting. It’s like how planetary storms shift and move. It’s unusual; most ion storms tend to be stationary.

 

“Ensign Andrews?” Nira then asked. “If it’s alright with you, mind if I patch into your console? It’ll go faster for me to track and forecast the storm’s movements.”

 

Frankly, Nira was looking forward to the prospect of linking with a science station. Her favorite hobby involved forensics and she always practiced with it, a means of investigations, but she discovered that there were different types of forensic sciences, particularly computational and digital forensics, which would make sense, given most personnel in Starfleet rely on computers some of the time for help. She often imagined having a station connecting her own database, which wouldn’t just include intelligence reports and fleet movements, but also a criminal database to identify known criminals.

 

Quit daydreaming, Nira, she thought to herself. You’re a helmswoman for now, you're not Nancy Drew. You need to keep track of that storm so as to keep a good flight pattern for this ship.

 

== Tag to ACTO Konstantin and Ensign Andrews. ==


  • 0

#39 Cdr Daniel Brooks

Cdr Daniel Brooks

    Member

  • First Officers
  • Pip
  • 1740 posts

Posted Star Date 21911.14 @ 19:56 (07:56 PM)

Captain Boislevesque did like the sound of the idea but added the Ozaki crew might think the same thing for their approach. 
 
Commander Brooks looked back at the Captain and said, 
 
“If they are then we will bump into each other sooner rather than later. I would guess however, one of us would have had to arrive ahead of the other to have the drop on them so to speak.”
 
Brooks heard Pond’s voice he hadn’t notice that she had entered the Bridge either. But he had been distracted by the new Middy reporting in. 
 
Pond had a good idea to how to maybe get the drop on the Ozaki but Brooks turned and said, 
 
“Great idea Commander but firstly we have to find your lovely little ship first.” 
 
Daniel did notice ZenZin enter the Bridge and take over from Andrews. Her suggestion would have been good if they weren’t in a training war game scenario and to Commander Brooks relief the Captain denied the idea. 
 
Captain Boislevesque then asked him about the status of Engineering.
 
“I was going to call down for a report, but where you are here Captain it will give me the opportunity to pop down and see how Commander M’Rour is settling. Considering she mentioned how well she knows our type of engines.” Said Commander Brooks giving a smile.
 
As Brooks headed over to the turbolift he passed ZenZin he said in a low voice. 
 
“I understand that you want to explore around here. Hopefully we will get time once this mission is over.” 
 
Brooks only knew the pull of science too well thanks to his father and how the littlest thing could mean the world of distraction to a scientist. He felt like that too sometimes with medical. 
 
Stepping into the Turbolift he said, 
 
“Deck eight.” The doors closed and the hum of the turbolift filled his ears. 
 
==Tags Capt and all==
 
>>>Engineering>>>

  • 0

#40 Mid Saipara

Mid Saipara

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Security Officer
  • USS Sheridan, DD-4086

Posted Star Date 21911.15 @ 08:22 (08:22 AM)

A text message for LCdr Pond would come up on the console that she would be working at. 

 

[LCdr. Pond, Mid Saipara in Security. An idea. If we use the Nebula as cover, we can employ an interesting diversion. Send forth ahead of us a distress beacon. When emerging from the nebula, set the ship to drift at an odd angle with dorsal weapons and navigational deflector forward, almost all lights off and in apparent visual distress, though fully powered up and somehow show erroneous power readings by possibly fluctuating the warp core using non propulsive power. This could offer full weapon usage, and after first shot surprise, full shields implementation. Perhaps even an Ion Pulse to disrupt their secondary systems?]


  • 0

#41 LCdr Shi-mi M'Rour

LCdr Shi-mi M'Rour

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 630 posts

Posted Star Date 21911.17 @ 19:15 (07:15 PM)

== NRC - Lt(jg) John Konstantin – Acting Chief Tactical Officer ==

 

 

“This storm just keeps shifting.” noted Said. “It’s like how planetary storms shift and move. It’s unusual; most ion storms tend to be stationary.

 

“True,” replied Konstantin. “It may be jigging around like a bit of a bronco, but a level 8 like this one isn't as bad on our systems as it would have been twenty to thirty years ago. A storm like this back then would have been suicide to even go near. Sure it might make a few relays play up, but this'll be a walk in the park if we play our cards right.”

 

It wasn't until Said turned round to ask Andrews for permission to patch into the science array that John noticed that Andrews had left the Bridge and the crazy head of the science department, ZenZin had replaced the Ensign.

 

“Ensign Andrews?” Said asked. “If it’s alright with you, mind if I patch into your console? It’ll go faster for me to track and forecast the storm’s movements.”

 

John leant in and whispered; “Actually, that's Lieutenant ZenZin there now. Just don't make too much eye contact.” He added with a bit of a smile. “She's crazier that a bag of frogs that one.”

 

Then he turned to face the senior officer himself. “Sapphire, my sweetness. If you will be so kind, my new Midshipman here requires access to your sensor data. If you would kindly hook us up love, that would be great.”

 

I'm going to regret this one later... He thought to himself as he finished the sentence.

 

 

== Tag ZenZin & Said ==


  • 0

#42 Mid Nira Said

Mid Nira Said

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Discord:multificionado#6903
  • Midshipman
  • USS Sheridan DD-4086

Posted Star Date 21911.17 @ 23:29 (11:29 PM)

Nira did a double take and noticed that someone else was taking Ensign Andrews’ station. And undoubtedly a higher-ranking officer. However, she took Lieutenant Konstantin’s advice and didn’t make too much eye contact with her.

 

And the Lieutenant beat her to the punch by asking the science officer to patch in the helm. Nira felt relieved; it saved her the trouble from having to repeat the question herself.

 

She could, of course, believe Lieutenant Konstantin when he said that Lieutenant ZenZin was crazy. Whatever glances she got of ZenZin told her that she had the look of the mad scientist.

 

How fitting, Nira thought to herself. Especially since she’s a Science Officer.

 

Of course, she was intrigued to hear that the ship systems will allow them to sustain them in an ion storm. The wonders of modern technology, she thought to herself.

 

== Tag to ACTO Konstantin and Lieutenant ZenZin. GM Input – Any recommended navigational courses for Nira to take once the helm gets connected? ==


  • 0

#43 Capt Harrison Boislevesque

Capt Harrison Boislevesque

    Member

  • Commanding Officers
  • Pip
  • 1785 posts

Posted Star Date 21911.19 @ 20:41 (08:41 PM)

Captain Boislevesque liked that fact that Brooks was going to physically head down to engineering to get a report as it meant that he might be able to get the proper feel for what is going on in the department as being there is the new chief there might be some issues about the way she was running things and then Brooks could let him know what was going on.
 
While he waited for the info from engineering things on the bridge were moving on and the bridge crew interacting well and it seemed that they were ready for what was going to happen and were stealing themselves for it.
 
There were conversations going on between the science department and the tactical one about the best way of using the storm to their advantage, so that at least for the start we can a good shot off to do some damage to the Ozaki.  He hoped that with the tactical manoeuvres that were programmed into the computer and with the fire power that the Sheridan has then they should have the bigger advantage.
 
Harrison’s only concern was that there were a lot of new colleagues on the ship and that they hadn’t had that long to mould together into a fighting force and that might be the only down side that came into his mind.
 
== Tag: All ==

  • 0

#44 Lt (JG) Sapphire ZenZin

Lt (JG) Sapphire ZenZin

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 229 posts
  • Chief Science Officer
  • USS Sheridan, DD-4086
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 21911.21 @ 21:23 (09:23 PM)

Sapphire watched Andrews leave so she was the only science officer on the bridge now..god it felt weird.

 

“If it’s alright with you, mind if I patch into your console? It’ll go faster for me to track and forecast the storm’s movements.” asked Nira

 

Zenzin twirled in her chair and faced the new tactical officer and gave her a thumbs up.

 

''Hey if you can get use close enough but in a safety kinda way I would appropriate it, it be good to get it's geometric readings.''

 

Sapphire then punched some buttons on her console, she was hoping that Feta would have something for her when the time came.

 

''Midshipman Said, careful before long you will be wanting to blow stuff up,''

 

==Tag said==


  • 0

#45 GM-19

GM-19

    Member

  • Game Moderators
  • Pip
  • 439 posts
  • Game Moderator

Posted Star Date 21911.22 @ 06:37 (06:37 AM)

== Said ==

 

It would be a choice of how safe the Sheridan wanted to play it – despite Konstantin’s assurances, there were still possibilities for things to go wrong around a level 8 ion storm. That was doubly true while another ship might fire upon you, even if it was a simulated battle. The computer would take the ion storm’s effects on the Sheridan into account during the battle… which might end in a short engagement if they didn’t take care.

 

There was a sweet spot on most ion storms where a ship could ride behind it. The challenge was both finding it, and then getting to it, as it required deft maneuvering or the ship might get spit out in a wash of ion particles.

 

Then there was the incredibly safe route, which would be to tail the storm, but not get too close to it.

 

Many more ways existed to utilize the storm, but it’d require some creativity on the part of the Tactical crew… and maybe another Department.

 


  • 0

#46 Mid Nira Said

Mid Nira Said

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Discord:multificionado#6903
  • Midshipman
  • USS Sheridan DD-4086

Posted Star Date 21911.22 @ 19:24 (07:24 PM)

As impressed as Nira was with modern technology, she was still concerned about the ion storm. Regardless of the technological advances made with protecting against such storms, there could still be adverse effects towards certain ship systems.

 

She suddenly remembered something: Sweet Spots. She heard stories back at the Academy about a certain spot on most ion storms in which a ship could ride behind it. She even actually listened into these stories with fascination; the helmsmen involved had to have been part avian, she had thought, to guide their ship in such a way.

 

There was a big problem that she, and virtually anybody who studied such a flight plan, had noticed, which was the challenge in itself. The trick was to actually find the spot and get to it. This required maneuvering that would’ve been a piece of cake to hotshot pilots, but not to Nira, who saw herself more a liaison, a tactician, an investigator, an operative, and partially even a gunner, as she had expected Tactical to mostly be, but she didn’t see herself an ace pilot. True, piloting a shuttle was something anybody would do, as ordinary as driving a human car, back in the day, but fancy flying was an entirely different story.

 

In any case, without any fancy flying, the ship would only wind up getting awashed in ion particles, Nira thought. Holy Rings of Betazed.

 

The other option that Nira could figure was to tail the storm, and as such, not get too close to it, which was the safe route. However, Nira realized that as safe as it was, she felt that the lack of taking risks didn’t take people anywhere in progression. Besides, taking the safe route would’ve led to Nira being called a sissy, and as such, it would lead the whole of the Sheridan to be referred to as a bunch of cowardly sissies. Therefore, it meant finding the ion storm’s Sweet Spot.

 

However, being the basic helmsman as she was right now (emphasis on the word “basic”), she realized she needed some help to navigate it, and if she was plugged in to the science station, she can get help from the Science Officer.

 

“Lieutenant ZenZin?” asked Nira, “Is there any way to find a spot in an ion storm like this one, in which we can ride it behind us? Given how both our consoles are linked together?”

 

== Tag ZenZin and Konstantin. ==


  • 0

#47 LCdr Shi-mi M'Rour

LCdr Shi-mi M'Rour

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 630 posts

Posted Star Date 21911.23 @ 09:38 (09:38 AM)

== NRC - Lt(jg) John Konstantin – Acting Chief Tactical Officer ==

 

John sat back as Said and ZenZin worked together. He waited a few seconds while he glanced at the helm controls. There wasn't really much that could be done for a while, so he turned his attention to the long range tactical sensors in the meantime looking for any sign of anything waiting for them on their arrival.

 

The data they had gave them a pretty good lie of the land, so the speak. What plants and other celestial objects were present, but John, as a rule didn't like walking onto anywhere he didn't know how to walk out of. He wanted something. Anything he could have in his toolkit that would put the Ozaki off balance.

 

He had a few ideas, but how to implement them was the hardest part...


  • 0

#48 Mid Saipara

Mid Saipara

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Security Officer
  • USS Sheridan, DD-4086

Posted Star Date 21911.23 @ 13:16 (01:16 PM)

[Midshipman Yugaru to LTcr Pond. A corrupted sensor file has popped up in the systems here in security. I have isolated the file and sent it to yourself and the chief engineer for analysis. The log Appears to be from two days ago. I have asked the computer to isolate the log for security reasons, and will purge the log from current security consoles to continue mission work. Yugaru out.]

Somewhere on the console in front of her, a notification of a file delivery would pop up in a hopefully innocuous location.
  • 0

#49 Capt Harrison Boislevesque

Capt Harrison Boislevesque

    Member

  • Commanding Officers
  • Pip
  • 1785 posts

Posted Star Date 21911.27 @ 21:49 (09:49 PM)

Captain Boislevesque continued listening to what was happening on the his bridge and some of what was being said he was able to understand, but there was something that there was no chance in a month of sundays he would be able to understand and that was because he was never a true scientist, but it seemed that Lieutenant ZenZin was someone who was able to sort thought all the scientific stuff and get the answers that were needed.

 
With the data that would be either collected they could definatly use that iron storm to get to where the Ozaki is without being detected.
 
"So Lieutenant ZenZin what are you conclustions on this storm and executing what is being discussed, as we are getting closer and we need a plan?" Boislevesqu asked.
 
He also started to wonder what might be taking Cdr Brooks in getting the information from engineering as it seemed that he had been gone a while, which made him think that there was something going on that might effect the up coming training and mission.
 
==Tag: ZenZin ==

  • 0

#50 Lt (JG) Sapphire ZenZin

Lt (JG) Sapphire ZenZin

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 229 posts
  • Chief Science Officer
  • USS Sheridan, DD-4086
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 21911.27 @ 22:53 (10:53 PM)

Sapphire rubbed her head it hurt slightly with everyone calling out her name she was not used to it, she missed the science lab and wanted to head back but alas her duty was on the god forsaken bridge with people asking her questions and looking at her like she
would instantly know what to do. she looked at the scans again and sighed the iron storm was classed as level eight it was pretty intense but perhaps they could use it to there advantage.


“Lieutenant ZenZin?” asked Nira, “Is there any way to find a spot in an ion storm like this one, in which we can ride it behind us? Given how both our consoles are linked together?”

Zenzin brought up a grid of the area and the storm was depicted on it .

''Listen, even if we go on impulse and ride the currents of the storm one hit from the Ozaki and the computer could go frantic on us'' she said while bringing up space charts.

''Captain I have a plan what if we mask the ships sensors to match the frequency's of the iron storm, hen we can use the storm as a camouflage from any other ship.''

ZenZin brought up the shield and armor levels to see if they could pull off the maneuver she hoped the scans of the sherridan could tell her if she could duplicate the effects of the storm on the ship.

Sapphire then used a scan on the storm it self to find any spots or opening's on where they could ride the storm.

==Gm input what dose the computer say about the shield levels of the ship, also what is the electrical charge level of the iorn storm, and was the scanner able to pick up any openings on the storm to use as a piggy back?thank you==
==Tag all==

 


  • 0

#51 GM-19

GM-19

    Member

  • Game Moderators
  • Pip
  • 439 posts
  • Game Moderator

Posted Star Date 21911.30 @ 05:33 (05:33 AM)

== ZenZin ==

 

There were three areas of the ion storm, where particle density was lower, creating a sort of pocket just behind the storm. Two of the three were on the outskirts of the storm, and were somewhat less stable. However, there was one pocket that was fairly deep, constant, and would provide the most cover for the Sheridan – it was also the hardest to get to.

 

The ion storm would naturally hinder electromagnetic emissions from the Sheridan to some degree, depending on how deep the ship went. Matching the shield frequency to ionic potential of the storm would add another level of camouflage, and help the Sheridan weather the storm better.

 

However, ion storms and the charge held within, were constantly in flux due to the interaction of interstellar particles. In this case, the flux was even higher due to the presence of a solar system and nebula nearby. Theoretically, it could be done.


  • 0

#52 Lt Raven Hurst

Lt Raven Hurst

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 357 posts
  • Acting Chief Medical Officer.
  • USS Sheridan, DD-4086
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 21912.02 @ 19:33 (07:33 PM)

 ["Hurst to Bridge .. we have a situation down here, something has infected Midshipman Kinnis and it's air born I've Quarantined Sick bay as we don't know the danger of the thing in side Kinnis."] Raven was trying not to pain sound through her voice as she spoke. 

 

== Tag ==  


  • 0

#53 LCdr Shi-mi M'Rour

LCdr Shi-mi M'Rour

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 630 posts

Posted Star Date 21912.02 @ 21:28 (09:28 PM)

== NRC - Lt(jg) John Konstantin – Acting Chief Tactical Officer ==

 

 

The initial few simulations that Konstantin had run on his console hadn't worked out. But at least he now had an idea of what wouldn't work he concluded after the third run.

 

What he however, and he suspected no one else on the bridge had expected, was the message that Doctor Hurst gave over the comm system.

 

What?” he blurted out, Surprised by his own response.

 

Crewman Kinnis, Dena, had been complaining of a sore throat for a while now, and she'd finally, after constant badgering by John and some of the others, had finally decided to bite the bullet and go to sickbay that morning just before she'd left his quarters. Now she was in danger by something inside her?

****, I got to get down there.

 

“Permission to leave the bridge. Sir.” said Konstantin as he stood to face the Captain.

 

 

== Tag Boislevesque ==

== Note: Hurst gave the wrong rank. Kinnis is a Crewman not a Middy. ==


  • 0

#54 Capt Harrison Boislevesque

Capt Harrison Boislevesque

    Member

  • Commanding Officers
  • Pip
  • 1785 posts

Posted Star Date 21912.04 @ 20:20 (08:20 PM)

The science team had managed to come up with an idea to use the storm to get the upper hand and Harrison listened hard to what the new science chief was saying.
 
‘’Captain I have a plan what if we mask the ships sensors to match the frequency's of the iron storm, hen we can use the storm as a camouflage from any other ship.’’
 
That would be completely beneficial if they were able to mask the ship from the sensors, then they would really be able to sneak up behind the Ozaki and make a decisive strike to do as much simulated damage as they could.
 
“Sound like a good plan Lieutenant, find us that spot in the storm and get us hidden” Boislevesque ordered.
 
He had sat back in the chair hoping that things were now going to go smooth sailing for the next few hours as they made their approach to their destination, Harrison was wondering if it might be a good idea to do a Captain’s log so that the events since leaving Pionner and was just about to press the button on his chair arm when the bridge speakers sprang to life and the voice of Doctor Hurst and it sounded like there was some trouble.
 
[Hurst to Bridge .. we have a situation down here, something has infected Midshipman Kinnis and it's air born I've Quarantined Sick bay as we don't know the danger of the thing in side Kinnis.]
 
This sprung Captain Boislevesque to his feet and he moved and moved over to the ops console to see if there was any information there about what was going on and also Lieutenant Konstantin seemed to be shocked by it as well being that he kind of shouted out ‘What’ in surprise.
 
“Permission to leave the bridge. Sir.” The Tactical Chief asked.
 
This was something that he wouldn’t stop him doing as they needed to get people down there to sort things out..
 
“Granted Lieutenant and I’ll get Commander Brooks and Pond down there as well to help” the Captain stated.
 
Pressing his combadge he ordered.
 
“Commander Brooks and Pond report to deck six and see what is going on in the sickbay.”
 
== Tag: ZenZin ==
 

  • 0

#55 Cdr Daniel Brooks

Cdr Daniel Brooks

    Member

  • First Officers
  • Pip
  • 1740 posts

Posted Star Date 21912.05 @ 18:33 (06:33 PM)

 [Brooks to Boislevesque. I will head there shortly. Brooks out.] the tone in the FO's voice seem to betray there was an issue in Engineering. 


  • 0

#56 Lt (JG) Sapphire ZenZin

Lt (JG) Sapphire ZenZin

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 229 posts
  • Chief Science Officer
  • USS Sheridan, DD-4086
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 21912.05 @ 23:17 (11:17 PM)

Sapphire was trying to keep up with the information on her console and trying to find ways to stay out of the conversations on the bridge but yet again someone had to bring her out of her zone.

 

“Sound like a good plan Lieutenant, find us that spot in the storm and get us hidden” Boislevesque ordered.

 

Of course it's a good plan you dimwit, I thought of it god sake...

 

''Spots spots looking for a spot so we can hide away'' she hummed the rest of the tune as her legs dangled happily as she worked on her station.

 

''Captain there are three areas on the storm where the particle density is lower then the rest of the storm it self,  I recommend we fly the ship into the middle pocket it's harder to get to but it will provide us with the most over''

 

Zenzin pondered for a moment.

 

''Helm if we use the storm like a wave, could we use minimal speed to help as along to get into the center of the storm?'' she said brinning up the charts.

 

==Tag all==


  • 0

#57 Mid Nira Said

Mid Nira Said

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Discord:multificionado#6903
  • Midshipman
  • USS Sheridan DD-4086

Posted Star Date 21912.06 @ 00:35 (12:35 AM)

Nira took in what Lieutenant ZenZin had to say. Then she looked back at the storm.

 

“It’s possible, but I’ve never done such a maneuver before at the helm,” said Nira. “I’ll do the best I can, though. I’m reducing speed to quarter impulse. Let me know if I have to go on maneuvering thrusters.”

 

With that, she reduced speed and made her way to the center of the storm, and she looked back at Lieutenant ZenZin for direction; Lieutenant Konstantin was off the bridge. She wondered who was ranking tactical officer now.

 

All the same, she kept her eyes on the helm, and was waiting for ZenZin’s directions.

 

== Tag ZenZin and Konstantin. ==

==GM Input: Directions needed for Nira to navigate safely. ==


  • 0

#58 LCdr Shi-mi M'Rour

LCdr Shi-mi M'Rour

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 630 posts

Posted Star Date 21912.06 @ 20:56 (08:56 PM)

== NRC - Lt(jg) John Konstantin – ACTO ==

 

 

“Permission to leave the bridge. Sir.” John had asked.

 

The Captains response was instant. “Granted Lieutenant and I’ll get Commander Brooks and Pond down there as well to help.”

 

“Sir.” he replied, then almost as an after thought he said to the Midshipman at the helm; “Keep us on course Nira. She'd all yours now.”

 

 

>> Sickbay >>


  • 0

#59 Capt Harrison Boislevesque

Capt Harrison Boislevesque

    Member

  • Commanding Officers
  • Pip
  • 1785 posts

Posted Star Date 21912.10 @ 20:40 (08:40 PM)

There had been a reply from Commander Brooks about him heading down to sickbay in order to find out what was going on but there hadn't been any reply from Commander Pond that she had recieved the orders and this wasn;t something that he figured would be in her nature and with whatever was going on in sickbay and with there near arrival at the combat area he needed to know that all his department heads and there respective departments were working at the best of their abilities and able to handle anything that was thrown at them.

 
"Captain Boislevesque to Commander Pond. Where are you and we need you down with Commander Brooks immediately as we might have a security breach...please respond." The Captain ordered.
 
He was also waiting on a report from Commander Brooks on what was going on in sickbay as being that this ship was only had eight decks getting to any part of it was quick and easy even if you ended up having to crawl through the jefferies tubes.
 
"Midshipman Said access the internal cameras in both sickbay and the corridor outside and put it up side by side on the viewscreen, we need to know what is going on down there." Boislevesque ordered.
 
== Tag: Said & Pond ==

  • 0

#60 GM-19

GM-19

    Member

  • Game Moderators
  • Pip
  • 439 posts
  • Game Moderator

Posted Star Date 21912.11 @ 01:26 (01:26 AM)

== Said ==

 

At the moment, there weren’t any directions that Said could take. The Sheridan was still a couple of hours away from their destination at warp.

 

 

== I will be sure to give more info once we get the Sheridan in-system ==


  • 0

#61 Mid Nira Said

Mid Nira Said

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Discord:multificionado#6903
  • Midshipman
  • USS Sheridan DD-4086

Posted Star Date 21912.11 @ 04:41 (04:41 AM)

Nira perked up with interest at Captain Boislevesque’s words. For once, she had something to do besides “driving” the ship. And for once, this was something she knew about from the Academy. What really got her attention was a potential security breach…she was sure she had just heard what Boislevesque just said. But rather than react in alarm, she concentrated on the task at hand.

 

The tricky part was pulling up displays. She felt it was doable at the helm, but she remembered from her courses that most of the time, this was pulled off at the Tactical station. However, it seemed to be in the same manner with the helm; after all, a helmsman was in the Tactical Department.

 

She was enthusiastic on the matter; it was the first Tactical thing she had to do that didn’t involve the helm. In a way, it was like gathering intelligence.

 

“Captain Boislevesque, I have them up on screen now,” said Nira a moment later, pulling up the side-by-side display, Sickbay on one side, the outside corridor on the other.

 

“What’s going on in there?” she asked aloud. “What kind of bug would warrant conditions within?”

 

All the while, she kept looking down at her console; she was still assigned to the helm, whether she liked it or not, and it was a couple of hours away before their initial destination. She couldn’t afford being distracted from the helm, but she couldn’t help it; it was looking like an intriguing mystery. She kept making all-too-brief looks back at Lieutenant ZenZin, hoping for instructions or directions or whether she has to decrease speed to allow the ion storm to accelerate them.

 

== Tag Captain Boislevesque and Lieutenant ZenZin. ==


  • 0

#62 Mid Saipara

Mid Saipara

    Member

  • Player Account
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Security Officer
  • USS Sheridan, DD-4086

Posted Star Date 21912.12 @ 04:58 (04:58 AM)

[Saipara to Captain Boislevesque. I have information regarding the situation you speak off, though Commander Pond is nowhere in the department. I have not had her respond to my suggestions sent earlier either. It might be wise to handle the information I have Sir, with some discretion. Shall I send it to your ready room or other location Sir?]


  • 0