#1 Capt Jason Simmons

Capt Jason Simmons

• Commanding Officers
  • Pip
  • 1774 posts
  • Commanding Officer
  • USS Nikola Tesla, LE-20004
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 22102.18 @ 15:29 (03:29 PM)

==For the Medical portion of the Away Team==

#2 GM-11

GM-11

• Game Moderators
  • Pip
  • 420 posts
  • Game Moderator

Posted Star Date 22102.25 @ 01:58 (01:58 AM)

The medical crew arrived in a massive main sickbay, and yet despite that size it was very clearly overwhelmed by the sheer volume of the crisis.

Frantic cries for help, weeping and the familiar sounds of Medical personnel desperately struggling to save lives. The smell of blood and death permeated the area.

Even before the team could get their bearings a Science Petty Officer carrying a bleeding officer entered; approached the Doctor, his voice distraught. "She's bleeding to death Doctor, please save her!"

As if on cue, the clearly overwhelmed support crew carried a deceased Engineer of an adjacent biobed next to the team, "Doctor please; please save her!" He pleaded.

==Tag==

#3 LT (JG) Julia Troy

LT (JG) Julia Troy

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 226 posts
  • Medical officer
  • USS Nickola Tesla, LE-20004
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 22102.25 @ 23:33 (11:33 PM)

"I'll take care of her. Nurse I need an autosuture, a microsuture, and dermal regenerator along with succinylcholine. Petty officer I need you to take some deep breathes and calm down." Replied Julia before adding "nurse I need blood work and tox screening on everyone. I I'll need to check everyone to see who is essential and who isn't essential right after I take care of this patient."

This is the kind of atmosphere I can work under. For some reason I can think more under this kind of pressure than anything else. First comes everyone that needs help. thought Julia.

"You doctor I need you to see to who has any broken bones and who can move. Nurse I need the results of the blood work and tox screening. I want to know who is an essential and who isn't cause we can use the stasis for those who aren't an essential." Asked Julia.

==GM input on blood work and tox screening. The replies of the nurses and the other doctors.==

#4 GM-11

GM-11

• Game Moderators
  • Pip
  • 420 posts
  • Game Moderator

Posted Star Date 22103.01 @ 18:19 (06:19 PM)

"Stasis Ma'am, I do't think that's possible; energy levels on the ship are very low, I don't think that option is available. "

Once Lt Troy examined her patient it was immediately clear that she had some internal bleeding, and as she looked up one of the Nightingale's Medical petty officer's approached. 

"Thank you for coming Doctor what's needed  Ma'am?"

==Tags==

#5 LT (JG) Julia Troy

LT (JG) Julia Troy

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 226 posts
  • Medical officer
  • USS Nickola Tesla, LE-20004
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 22103.02 @ 21:59 (09:59 PM)

"Your welcome I happy to help. I need blood work and tox screening done on everyone. Autosuture, microsuture, dermal regenerator, and succinycholine. Okay that is a small setback. Need to check who has any broken bones or deep cuts that needs to be taken care of. Have those who can walk and move around pretty good help out." Replied Julia.

At least this will take my mind off of what happened on shoreleave. Damn why do I want to keep thinking about him.

Hoping that this will go smoothly she wouldn't mind relaxing when she gets back.

==Tag GM==

#6 GM-11

GM-11

• Game Moderators
  • Pip
  • 420 posts
  • Game Moderator

Posted Star Date 22103.05 @ 15:23 (03:23 PM)

Lt Troy's table was left empty only long enough to sanitize, before yet another wounded crew member and another were lifted on it.

A series of broken bones, puncture wounds and lacerations arrived and were lifted away. 

However before another could be brought a nurse approached, "Lieutenant, Lieutenant Commander Franks needs an additional set of hands on an urgent and delicate operation, please follow me."

She was led through that maze of tables with wounded and injured crew to a table with a full team surrounding it. She was gowned and prepped and led into a space, where a senior officer met her gaze.

"Welcome Lieutenant, we have a painstaking and delicate spinal reconstruction here, and we need an experienced pair of hands. We weren't told your name but, I am Commander Franks, to your left is Lieutenant Grouud, and to your right is Midshipman H’tay, please introduce yourself.

We are proceeding from the base of the spine upwards to where the trauma ends, and are now working on the thoracic spine where the connections between it and the lumbar spine are particularly complex. As such we need to maintain a steady pace of repair, and reattachment. Thank you for coming, any questions before we proceed?"

==Feel free to be creative within the scope of your part of this surgery. It's clear from the chaos surrounding that there will be more wounded to follow==