#1 Capt Adaran 225

Capt Adaran 225

Captain

• Administrators
  • 1659 posts
  • Commanding Officer
  • USS Geronimo, CR-75250
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 22209.13 @ 02:50 (02:50 AM)

== This thread is for Nira Said's command training subplot. Please do not post here unless you've been invited as a participant. ==

#2 Lt Nira Said

Lt Nira Said

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 472 posts
  • Discord:multificionado#6903
  • Security Officer
  • USS Geronimo CR-75250

Posted Star Date 22209.13 @ 03:31 (03:31 AM)

Nira was waking from a deep sleep, her mind and her head in particular feeling heavy. Her eyes were feeling heavy, but her consciousness was slowly slipping back. What in Allah's name did I have? she thought to herself groggily.

She was remembering another get-together at the starbase, and it was the last thing she remembered. She wondered what was being served. But as her consciousness strengthened, she finally was able to get her eyes open.

Her eyes were a glaze at first, but then they grew more and more focused. She soon realized where she was: Some kind of rich and exotic-looking room. Almost like a sultan's harem room. There were curtains, veils and pillows with a wide variety of tassels. The only thing that kept Nira from thinking she had gone back in time was that the window was not showing a desert, but stars flying by...she was on a ship at warp.

Lightheaded, she blinked and looked around. She dully thought the two people next to her were familiar...then it hit her. A new girl, an engineer named Thorn. And a Trill boy with a strong affinity for science. Both were dressed in ways leaving little to the imagination and plenty for the legs, and Qi was showing his spots in quite an extensive way. Dully suspicious, she looked down and was shocked by what she was wearing. It looked like the dancer costume she often wore for her private dancing, but drastically different in multiple ways. What was this skirt, these shells?

"What's...what's this?" she asked, almost stuttering, still feeling a little lightheaded and smelling something that was unusually sweet. Was there some kind of scented incense smoking fumes somewhere? But then a smooth voice, almost like a snake given voice without the hissing, addressed her.

"Good. You three are waking. That is good. Always a pleasure to meet the new slaves."

Nira turned to the direction of the voice, blinking the sleep fully out of her eyes. Before her was a green man with black hair who wore, aside from pants and boots, buckles and jewels adorned around his muscular chest and torso, with an almost Egyptian neckdress, so bedecked in jewels as it was. An Orion.

"Who are you?" asked Nira, in a tone that tried to sound demanding, but was softened a little, like she was feeling relaxed.

==Tag to Arwen Qi and Kalli Thorn==

#3 Lt Arwen Qi

Lt Arwen Qi

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 266 posts
  • Discord:voltaic#4173
  • Chief Science Officer
  • USS Geronimo, CR-75250
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 22209.13 @ 05:43 (05:43 AM)

Arwen’s head lifted sluggishly. His hair draped over his shoulders in lazy waves. There was a heavy scent in the room, something overwhelmingly sweet that left his head swimming. With some effort, he lifted himself up to a seated position. He was wearing an unfamiliar kind of robe that glimmered in the dim light, exposing his dark spots and the dozen or so tattoos on his arms and chest.

Suddenly, he realized that he wasn’t alone.

"What's...what's this?” Someone asked from behind him. It was Lt. Said, he realized, though she sounded rather worse for wear. They must have woken up around the same time. Scanning the room further, he recognized the small frame of Ensign Thorn.

"Good. You three are waking,” an unfamiliar voice responded. Arwen pushed himself to focus in its direction, feeling more alert with each passing second. In fact, his heart was pounding. The voice belonged to an ornately decorated Orion male, who would have been handsome in another context.

“That is good. Always a pleasure to meet the new slaves.”

Arwen felt like he might swallow his tongue. He knew that operations like this still existed in some parts of the galaxy, but now the danger was gravely real.

They must not know who they have, he thought. An Orion crime ring wouldn’t run the risk of drawing Star Fleet’s attention.

“Arwen Qi. Lieutenant. SC0044 dash 0752GRN. USS Geronimo,” Arwen replied, trying to steady his voice, though he felt like the words were all coming at once. “Return us to the nearest Federation Star Base immediately.”

== Tag Said/Thorn ==

Edited by Lt Arwen Qi, Star Date 22209.13 @ 05:44 (05:44 AM).

#4 Ens Kalli Thorn

Ens Kalli Thorn

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 182 posts
  • Engineering Officer
  • USS Geronimo, CR-75250
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 22209.13 @ 12:18 (12:18 PM)

Hearing voices very near to her, Kalli opened her eyes. The next two seconds were a small wave of panic washing over her as she had no idea where she was. This was quickly followed by a rush of adrenaline. Her eyes went wide at realizing how little she was dressed in and made an almost comical attempt to cover herself with her hands, blushing deeply. The strange smell in the room gave her additional concern, adding to her rapidly escalating stress levels.

The two crew members very near to her were dressed scantily as well, which initially made her suspect something inappropriate. Her gaze was suspicious as she tried to clear her head and recall how she might have gotten wherever this was. That was when the Orion spoke. Kalli's head snapped to him and all thoughts instantly focused on him. Concern for her attire was lost as she clicked into survival mode.

Ens Thorn was of rather short stature, compared to most human standards, but given her state of relative undress, her companions could see and now know more about her than most crew she ever served with. Although it was very common for people in Star Fleet to maintain a high level of fitness, Ens Thorn obviously took that to a higher level. She was not just fit, but was VERY fit. She was not as obsessive about her working out as to reduce her percentage of body fat to an unattractive degree, managing to retain her feminine curves, should anyone take notice of such things. Her amount of muscle mass was just below that of a body builder though. There were three parallel scars that ran across the small of her back that were clearly the result of the claws from some kind of animal. The only other blemish was a tattoo on the back of one shoulder that had some kind of wings, rather angelic in appearance, and ornamentation of some sort, but was hard to define from a distance.

At registering the Orion, Kalli had instantly lost her panic mode and clearly gone into fight or flight. With the shifting of one foot, Kalli was immediately in a stance that was slightly crouched, hands at the ready in front of her and legs bent just enough for her to spring into action in any direction she needed to. Every well developed muscle on her was tensed and ready to respond to this perceived threat. Inwardly, Kalli was very bothered by the fact that she had no weapon on her right now. THIS is why she always tried to have a knife of some kind on her.

== Well, this looks like fun... Tags to all three ==

#5 Lt Nira Said

Lt Nira Said

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 472 posts
  • Security Officer
  • USS Geronimo CR-75250

Posted Star Date 22209.13 @ 13:30 (01:30 PM)

The Orion crime lord smiled as the three slaves reacted to him. The most beautiful one certainly seemed to be the most susceptible to his pheromones. The little other beauty with enough muscles to attract a Klingon certainly seemed to react adversely to him. As for the Trill...perhaps just as much, direct as well.

"No need for formalities, 'Lieutenant,'" he sneered. "As you can see, you are no longer in Starfleet. You all belong to me."

His pheromones flared even stronger as he approached the women. Nearby, his enforcer, an equally beautiful Orion, his sister with more powerful pheromones reserved for men, slithered in a walk to the Trill.

"Now, now," she purred, her pheromones flaring and affecting the Trill, "Why do you need to be so tight, so aggrivated? You just need to relax."

She slipped his robe off, showing something that certainly looked like briefs for the beach. The crime lord smirked, glad to see

"As to introductions...I am Hirim, your lord and master," he said, still soothingly. "And this beauty there is Visa, my second, if not my enforcer. As of right now, you are no longer Starfleet officers. You are property of the Orion Syndicate...property of mine."

Nira wanted to be shocked, she really did. But the Orion pheromones were affecting her quite strongly. The combined efforts of the two Orions were certainly doing their work, dulling their senses, making them compliant in a way. Relax and feeling...attraction...

"Why...?" said Nira, struggling to form words. "Why...did you take...?"

"Oh, come," said Hirim reassuringly, standing and walking around her and Kalli Thorn. "The Syndicate is always on the lookout for new property. The usual excuse being for me to be part of an ambassadorial entourage and hold a diplomatic party of sorts to find the right people...you were already bid on for our slave network and I selected you three. The most beautiful of your specimens. Betazoid. Trill. Human."

Nira studied him as he studied her back. Her eyes were certainly different from how she was affected. They were cold, hard, enough to scare somebody. Deep down, she didn't like how he was studying her. But everything else was being dulled by the pheromones. In fact, she was finding Hirim the Orion...gorgeous.

After all, Nira was a lonely person with only a handful of friends whose attempts at intimate relationships always went sideways. Perhaps that was why she was giving in and struggling against the pheromones when it looked like Qi and Thorn were putting up resistance.

"Hmm...yes, beautiful Nira," said Hirim flatteringly. "You are definitely going to be the crowning jewel. The other one, Kalli..." he looked at the muscular beauty. "Yes...here's some competition in beauty. I'd certainly like to see how you'd hold up in a dance."

"Hmmm," said Visa, making a hum so identical to Hirim that Nira wondered if they were siblings. "This beautiful Trill would be better suited at serving us wine, Hirim. I would certainly like to enjoy the sight of him pouring it into my mouth."

Nira was feeling more and more flattered...attracted, even, to Hirim. She rose and walked into his embrace, with enough lightheadedness to be a sleepwalker. He was feeling so good to be around...deep in her mind, however, she was already thinking that she and Qi and Thorn need to escape.

==Tags to Qi and Thorn==

==Note that there is a strong intensity of pheromones that will be affecting you, doubled by both Hirim and Visa together, especially as the pheromones are given surprisingly by the Orion lord. Will wait for reaction posts before I move it along.==

#6 Ens Kalli Thorn

Ens Kalli Thorn

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 182 posts
  • Engineering Officer
  • USS Geronimo, CR-75250
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 22209.13 @ 23:51 (11:51 PM)

Kalli was not entirely convinced that she wouldn't be attacked, but nobody was brandishing a weapon or coming to restrain her, so there was that. Her mind was still busy sorting out what was going on. She had obviously been drugged at some point and had no memory of how she got where she was currently standing. The moving star field through the port told her she was on a ship as well. Her clothes, or lack of them, meant someone had obviously taken certain liberties. She wasn't feeling any pain, so she didn't think she had been assaulted, but that was a relative term at this point. The idea that strangers had stripped her naked was enough.

After a few seconds, her breathing calmed a little, but she noticed that her pulse did not. She also could tell that she was not feeling like her normal self. Was it the lingering effects of what had knocked her out? The male was smiling at them and in an odd sort of way, he reminded her of her previous partner. He had been a large Leo Mirak, but he had been a gentle giant. What if this man were to...

Kalli tried hard to push the thoughts out of her mind. She recognized her feelings and sensations now and there was an internal sort of mental struggle going on. She liked those feelings, but this wasn't right. It was when the female came closer that it clicked. The female made her feel irritated and that she might be getting a headache. She wanted to move away from her. Part of her mind thought that moving toward the protection of the male might be a good idea, but she forced the thought away once more.

Orions had pheromones that influenced people. She was aware that the females had this ability, but had never read of the males having such a trick up their sleeve. This was going to be new territory for the young Ensign. She wanted to get away from here in a very bad way...but she would not abandon her crewmates.

#7 Lt Arwen Qi

Lt Arwen Qi

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 266 posts
  • Chief Science Officer
  • USS Geronimo, CR-75250
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 22209.15 @ 06:24 (06:24 AM)

Arwen shook his head as Hiram explained that he had chosen the three of them specifically. The man was brazen, even showing his face at diplomatic events. How long had he been watching them, waiting for his opportunity? How many people had he abducted?

The combined effect of both Orions’ pheromones was unmistakable, though admittedly not altogether unpleasant. Arwen swallowed, but his mouth was dry. He had heard that some humans felt attracted to the pheromones of some Orions and repelled by others, but he felt no difference between the two. He needed to get away from their influence if he wanted any hope of coming to his senses.

"Hmmm," said Visa, her voice a soft whisper that wrapped around his brain like a satin ribbon. "This beautiful Trill would be better suited at serving us wine, Hirim. I would certainly like to enjoy the sight of him pouring it into my mouth."

Arwen tried to steady himself. He should have felt embarrassed by his limited attire, but his skin felt boiling hot.

I need to take a better look around the ship, he thought. And I need some fresh air.

“I’m an excellent sommelier, Lady Visa,” he said truthfully. His province on the Trill home world was known for its excellent wine. “Show me to your wine storage and I will select a fine vintage for us to enjoy as we… continue this discussion.”

He shot a meaningful look to Ensign Thorn, who didn’t have Hirim’s attention at the moment. He needed her to know that he was working on a plan.

== Tag all ==

#8 Lt Nira Said

Lt Nira Said

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 472 posts
  • Security Officer
  • USS Geronimo CR-75250

Posted Star Date 22209.15 @ 12:45 (12:45 PM)

"Then you will serve us well," said Visa, stroking a finger on the Trill. "You will see the wine storage in due course. In fact, we'll need to have it unloaded before the guests come."

She looked up at Hirim, who now had Nira crawl practically in her embrace. AllAH, thought Nira in arousal, it was good to be against his... "Come, brother, you can have her full fill of her when the time comes for the girls to perform."

Hirim smiled at Visa as Nira slithered out of his embrace like a snake herself. "You do have a point," he said. "I get so attracted easily, where would I be without you?" Of course, Nira only slithered out of his embrace because her knees buckled, and she allowed herself to fall gently. "Stay, slaves. I think I can see you all have good potential. We need to get ready for our guests."

"As...youuu...wish," said Nira, her speech slurred, the pheromones overpowering her. She was still lightheaded and aroused even when the Orions left, and she cast her eyes at Qi. "Ohhh...you are so...beautiful..."

She crawled to him, wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss...but she got a good look at his face as she kissed deeply and the memory of her arguing with him about putting science above lives...in that instant, her eyes widened with shock and she broke the kiss.

"Holy Allah, what was I...?!?!?" She blinked and shook her head like a dog drying itself. "I'm...I'm sorry about that, Lieutenant," she said with apology. "The Orion pheromones must've affected me so badly."

She breathed sharply and shook her head again. "We better make a plan of escape. Ensign Thorn? Over here, please," she said.

It was apparent that now that the Orions were gone, the pheromones were dissipating and they were away from their influence.

"Okay, we don't know the layout of the ship very well," said Nira, nodding at the window, seeing that they were still at warp, "so our best option is to incapacitate our 'masters.' Maybe even their guests in the process."

As lightheaded as she was from being affected by the Orions' pheromones, she was sure she heard something in Qi's voice when she heard him speak. Seems like he had an idea of his own. "Lieutenant Qi...Arwen...you may need to get a look at the Orions' wine supply, see what can be best to render them so drunk, they'll be unconscious. Once they are, it'll leave us free to access Hirim's ship better. Thorn, it's up to us to distract the guests. That means we have to put on a dancing show for them, though we're likely to do so anyway.

"Now, you certainly look fit, Ensign," Nira noted. "You might be able to handle dancing for long periods. Don't worry if you don't know much, I'm a dancer myself, I use it frequently for exercise. Once the guests and the Orions are incapacitated, we'll be needing your Engineering expertise. Break open locks and crack codes and all. It'll be your chance to work miracles little by little until we can get to the Bridge."

==Tag Arwen and Kalli==

==Escape Planning Time==

#9 Ens Kalli Thorn

Ens Kalli Thorn

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 182 posts
  • Engineering Officer
  • USS Geronimo, CR-75250
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 22209.15 @ 18:27 (06:27 PM)

Lt Qi had given Kalli a look that gave her hope. They were going to need to get control of the situation. She was counting on the other officers to provide leadership, but she also knew that you couldn't always count on others to save you. She would need to do what she could to secure their freedom.

Lt Said appeared to have been influenced by the Orions as well, but recovered fairly quickly after they left the room. It made Kalli feel better that they were all struggling with that. Lt Said then commented on Kalli's physical fitness, causing her to blush again. Continuing the line of thought that Kalli might need to "entertain" people by dancing, especially the way she was currently dressed, which was more accurately described as undressed, Kalli almost felt faint.

For a second, Kalli looked both stunned and horrified, "Dance? I'm practically naked." She opened her mouth to say more, but nothing came out. After a second, she considered their situation and tried again, "Well, there was this one time...with my boyfriend...but...I don't know how to dance like that...not really." After another pause, Kalli looked more determined, "I'm a fast learner though. I'll try to follow your lead and do my best, but I've never done something like that before."

Kalli was a bit shy and socially awkward, but was actually friendly once you got her to relax. She almost always had her hair in a ponytail. She had arrived to the party with it down, but otherwise it was a rare look for her to have it unrestrained. Having it loose on her shoulders was actually a good look for her. An experienced eye could tell that Kalli could seriously turn some heads if she was done up right. With her build and a few finer touches, she had breathtaking potential. The irony was that with no real social life, she had little to no idea of how to do any of that.

This situation felt like some kind of personal hell for Kalli. She felt as if she were parading around naked and now she needed to dance. On the other hand, they weren't confined to cells. They had to be prepared to use every tool at their disposal to accomplish the mission, which in this case was their freedom. She had come out of her comfort zone to save lives before and could do so again. Maybe she could just kill them. It would be easier. That thought helped calm her more and even made her almost grin. Yes, killing them was an objective to leave on the table for now. Some traps needed the right bait. She would have to find a way to swallow her pride and make the enemy vulnerable. She suddenly found herself fine with the idea of her two fellow crewmembers seeing her so naked, if it saved their lives...and if she got to kill the enemy, it was twice as good. A girl should always have goals.

#10 Lt Arwen Qi

Lt Arwen Qi

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 266 posts
  • Chief Science Officer
  • USS Geronimo, CR-75250
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 22209.19 @ 06:31 (06:31 AM)

Arwen stepped back, shocked by the sudden affection from Nira. Of course, she was a lovely young woman, but she was his crew mate. Besides, it had been quite some time since his last kiss. Now with the pheromones dissipating, he was beginning to feel painfully exposed. He wished that he could at least tie his hair back.

"Lieutenant Qi...Arwen...you may need to get a look at the Orions' wine supply, see what can be best to render them so drunk, they'll be unconscious. Once they are, it'll leave us free to access Hirim's ship better. Thorn, it's up to us to distract the guests. That means we have to put on a dancing show for them, though we're likely to do so anyway.”

Arwen nodded. “I think they see me as a servant. I should be able to get away with a little bit more while their focus is… elsewhere.” He said, giving his two colleagues a furtive glance.

“In the mean time, we should see how much access we have into their systems from here,” he continued, looking for a control panel or an abandoned PADD in the dim light. “We’ll make them regret capturing Star Fleet officers.”

I doubt they would leave us alone if they thought we would be able to do anything to damage their operation, Qi thought, but then again, I’m sure they’ve underestimated us.

== Tag all
GM input: Any devices connected to the ship’s systems in this room? ==

#11 Lt Nira Said

Lt Nira Said

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 472 posts
  • Security Officer
  • USS Geronimo CR-75250

Posted Star Date 22209.19 @ 13:10 (01:10 PM)

Nira could practically feel the embarrassment from both of them. She couldn't blame Arwen for stepping back; in point of fact, she had done the same thing when the pheromones lifted completely. And she couldn't blame the embarrassment in Thorn's words, either; she was intrigued by the concept of a Betazoid wedding, and the fact that, as a Betazoid herself, she never minded wearing dancer outfits and bikinis, but to a non-Betazoid, it was downright embarrassing.

There was something else in Thorn, too...was that aggression brewing? Nira could feel that, too, like feeling heat from some hot soup: it was only coming from something small, but one can feel it from the steam.

"That's good, Ensign," said Nira. "Definitely follow my lead. Lieutenant," she added to Arwen, "They'll definitely see you as a servant...except for the women. Least of all that Visa woman. Exercise caution around them, particularly if we have to be around Orions again, male and female..."

She was surprised by Arwen's idea of accessing systems from the slave quarters; she highly doubted such systems would be available in the slave quarters, but on the other hand, it would be foolish not to look.

"Of course. Let's look around as fast as possible before the 'masters' come back," said Nira, and they briefly looked around. Even with her keen observational skills, however, Nira couldn't even see a panel or console. She figured as much...but then she saw something on the cushions, behind where Arwen was sitting when they all woke.

"Hey, I found something," Nira called, and she fished out a small PADD. She was very surprised. Then she realized...it was Visa's. How did she lose this? Or did this come loose as she was playing with Arwen?

"This might come in handy," said Nira. "You'll have to hack into it later, Thorn, he could be back at any second..."

Looking at the PADD, Nira was surprised at how small it was, it was smaller than a tricorder. So small, it was practically as big, if not bigger, than an old Communicator. Maybe it's got holographic functions, unless it folds, Nira thought, but it was small enough to fit perfectly in the cup of the practical shells she wore on her chest. She slipped it into one and ensured the top was tightly secured. And none too soon.

Hirim had just arrived with two of his guards, the doors opening just as she finished tightening her top. He smiled pleasantly at Nira. "It is time. The guests await your entertainment."

So they were led from the slave quarters, through two corridors and to the audience chambers. Despite the pheromones affecting her and Thorn again, Nira was sharply aware of some details in passing. A few consoles, some greenish decor...and then they had arrived.

The guests were mostly Orion, though there were a good amount of aliens that often had reputations for dealing with illicit activities: A few Ferengi, some Nausicaans (which surprised Nira, given Nausicaans were reputed as bodyguards and goons)...then Hirim led Nira and Thorn over to his side while Qi was whisked to the drinks, although Visa was right on his tail, caressing him along his spots.

"Come, partake with us!" said Hirim. "This is very delicious and very soothing."

He brought forth a keg, one of three scattered among the audience, and scooped it up. Nira could smell something sweet from it...and then Hirim, with one hand wrapped around Nira, his touch giving her goosebumps, had her sip. It even tasted sweet...and it...it was familiar.

She nodded in approval, replied, "Delicious, master," she said, and then looked at the keg to get a good look at it. It was white and it had some letters on it...and she saw the name on it at once: NIMBAN SAUCE.

Nira's eyes briefly widened, but then she let out a pretend swooning sigh to go with them. She looked at Arwen to see if he could find any...and, seeing him, she could see that he found at least a dozen more kegs like it, stacked next to a bar.

She knew what Nimban Sauce was, of course. It was more than just a typical synthehol...it was both a synthehol and a narcotic. She had learned about it when one of her instructors went off on nostalgia of when he intercepted a cargo ship carrying a load of the stuff; basically, it was made from chemicals from dried weeds with berries grown in the Nimbus system, hence the name, and the dryness is intended; the dryer it is, the more sweet it will be when ground to both powder (for the weeds) and liquid (the berries) before mixed together. Its level of potency was matched only by theragen diluted by alcohol, and its level of illicitness is rivaled only by Romulan Ale; basically, it can put a buzz on the brain, and taken in enough doses, it can leave a person feeling ecstasy. However, enough of it can render a person unconcious. Too much of it could shut down a person's vital organs. As such, most of the major factions in the Alpha Quadrant have banned the stuff, even the Cardassians. Unfortunately, the more illicit a substance was, the more popular it is with the black market and underground speakeasies, so it was a popular cargo among the Orion Syndicate.

It began to dawn on Nira, and as it would to Arwen at the same time, that this was the perfect synthehol to render the guests around so drunk as to render them unconscious. Still staring at Arwen, she nodded at the brew to ensure this was his focus to serve the drinks.

==Tag==

==Dancing comes next, but Arwen, you have the drinks to study and make use of==

#12 Lt Nira Said

Lt Nira Said

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 472 posts
  • Security Officer
  • USS Geronimo CR-75250

Posted Star Date 22209.19 @ 14:18 (02:18 PM)

==Additional Piece I forgot to write in==

And it also dawned on Nira while it was so familiar...she had the drink when she, Thorn and Qi were at the party before they woke up in the slave quarters. She realized that this was how they were drugged... as someone once said, "the best place to hide something is in plain sight." Of course, Nira remembered it was served, not from a keg, but a series of punch bowls at that party. And Nira, Thorn and Qi were brought to a particular punch bowl that tasted so good, they kept on going...and it was the last thing they remembered.

Nira smiled sultrily at Hirim as she poured the Nimban Sauce into his mouth...practically emptying his cup. She looked at Qi, basically a gesture to tell him: "This is the choice of beverage. Use this in excess on them." In actuality, the smile was one indicative of a stalking jackal; it was going to be sweet revenge - and literally sweet - to use it against their captors.

#13 Ens Kalli Thorn

Ens Kalli Thorn

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 182 posts
  • Engineering Officer
  • USS Geronimo, CR-75250
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 22209.19 @ 17:38 (05:38 PM)

Ens Thorn was inexperienced enough that she was not well versed in the ways of hiding her emotions from a perceptive Betazoid. She had worked with them, but was accustomed to working alone most of the time. Lt Said would have noticed a distinct difference from speaking with Ens Thorn at the party. At the party, at least initially, she had come across as very shy and a bit awkward, but also very friendly and caring. The current circumstances had her more like a caged animal. Even while appearing calm, she was very much like a calculating predator, looking for the right moment to strike. The anger and desire to do harm was hard to define beyond that, but it was there on a primal level that was a bit of a shock when compared to the meek and friendly person she had spoken with previously.

At the mention of hacking the device later, Kalli had simply given a single nod. When the Orions returned, Kalli did her best to not appear hostile this time. Lt Said could pick up on the hidden rage that was like a powerful beast within her, but Kalli actually did an amazing job of keeping it hidden from view.

When told to take part in the drink, Kalli originally tried to fake taking any, but then saw the narrowing eyes of scrutiny upon her, so she had to at least take a believable sip of it. It was actually tasty, but made her mouth feel strange. She wasn't much of a drinker, but she recognized the feel of such a drink as it made her mouth tingle a little and the warmth that spread through ehr mouth and down her throat as it passed. She worried what sort of effect it might have on her if she sipped much more. She always had to limit herself to a single drink, even that would give her a bit of a buzz, but a second always meant trouble. She didn't like losing control of her depth perception or coordination and her inhibitions might be compromised. 

The small taste of the drink was making her entire chest feel warmer from within. It wasn't a bad feeling, but it caused her pulse to quicken a bit and reminded her of how she had felt when had been close to her boyfriend. There was that hint of that low voltage electricity running through her. With the return of the pheromones from the Orions, Kalli let her muscles relax just a tiny, bit and let herself go with the feelings a bit more. If she was going to do her part, she needed to allow the act to be convincing. In her mind, she wanted to allow herself to use the effects to give a convincing show without losing control of herself. Was that possible? She had no idea. She had only ever allowed herself to completely let go very recently in her entire life. There were no regrets in having done so, but she had no practice in controlling such feelings.

What if she lost control?

Kalli quickly pushed away the thought. There were lives depending on her. There was no room for such a mistake. Kalli had never drank whatever it was, but she hoped she wouldn't have to drink much of it.

#14 Lt Arwen Qi

Lt Arwen Qi

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 266 posts
  • Chief Science Officer
  • USS Geronimo, CR-75250
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 22209.24 @ 00:40 (12:40 AM)

Arwen nodded triumphantly as Nira uncovered a small device. Without examining it further, he couldn’t determine its exact function, but it was enough that they weren’t supposed to have it. He didn’t have long to celebrate, though, as their captors returned in short order.

"It is time,” Hirim growled, and Arwen was quickly returned to the thrall of his pheromones. “The guests await your entertainment.”

Arwen followed Hirim and Visa into the audience chambers, where a group of a few aliens was already gathered. Arwen wondered if any of them might be sympathetic to their cause, though it would be hard to tell at first glance.

Visa led Arwen toward the bar, and his mind raced to think of ways that he could help Nira and Ensign Thorn. There would be less scrutiny on him as a servant, but he was unlikely to escape observation altogether, especially from the Orion woman who was tracing her fingers down the dark spots that lined either side of his body.

Kegs of Nimban Sauce, a spirit that was familiar to Arwen only by its salacious reputation, were distributed throughout the chamber. He would be responsible for keeping glasses full and customers satisfied, he assumed.

“Mistress Visa,” Arwen said, standing close enough that their faces were almost touching, “Why don’t you have a seat and relax while I tend to the empty glasses? I promise I won’t keep you waiting a moment later than necessary.”

If Visa falls for this, I need to get to Nira and try to take that PADD from her, he thought. Even as he plotted against the Orion woman, her pheromones were at their strongest at this distance. He knew that it would be extremely difficult to walk away from her.

== Tag all
GM Input: Visa response? Any guests who don’t quite look like they belong here? ==

#15 Lt Nira Said

Lt Nira Said

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 472 posts
  • Security Officer
  • USS Geronimo CR-75250

Posted Star Date 22209.24 @ 13:01 (01:01 PM)

==Technically, Nira already has that PADD, Qi.==

"Don't be too long, my slave," cooed Visa soothingly, giving Arwen a slight peck on the lips. She was absolutely unaware that her PADD was missing, clumsily pocketing stuff as she usually did, particularly around handsome men.

Hirim had to raise an eyebrow. Technically, the Trill was his slave, but it made sense to give males to Visa. Nira, of course, noticed the exchange between Arwen and Visa and decided to get things going.

"I believe you wanted us to dance, master?" asked Nira.

"Ahhh, ready, then?" asked Hirim. "I want to see you do it, beautiful as you are."

"And you shall get your wish," said Nira in a submissive bow. She nodded at Kalli and walked a distance before the audience. She then let out a simple hip-swaying dance, simple enough for Kalli to follow along. She waved her arms, not in an elaborate wavy way, but simple enough for Kalli to follow along.

She even managed to get a good look around at the audience. Everybody certainly looked like they belong. Even the musicians, who got on music that strongly reminded Nira of the music of home...good Allah, had they been to Arabia lately?

The curves and dancing of the two women combined with their beauty and attire certainly kept their attention. It was perfect enough to distract the audience as Arwen served drink in excess. It didn't matter if they had too much; the sweet taste of Nimban Sauce would compel them to keep on drinking.

Of course, Visa kept insisting that he come back frequently to her. The pheromones would definitely prompt him to keep on coming back, enough for Visa to not only take the Sauce most, but to stroke his spots to enjoy him completely. As much as Arwen would struggle against the pheromones, the fact that he came back to Visa so frequently meant she was going to be the first to be so drunk from the Sauce that after Arwen's tenth cup he poured her in excess, she would eventually drop to sleep like a rock.

Nira had to give an approving look, disguised as a pleasurable swoon, at Arwen, the swoon being for the corrupt audience. In her opinion, the Orion masters were the most dangerous threat, Visa in particular. Either one of them had to go first.

She had to admit, deep down, she was amazed at how well she kept her focus with the pheromones coursing into her like incense fumes. Was it because, inwardly, her mind was at work, taking in every detail? She was certainly relaxed with them, true, and it took a lot of willpower to not be dizzy from them as she danced.

==Tag==

#16 Ens Kalli Thorn

Ens Kalli Thorn

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 182 posts
  • Engineering Officer
  • USS Geronimo, CR-75250
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 22209.24 @ 16:08 (04:08 PM)

Kalli was shy enough that she had only very rarely danced in front of someone else. Even then, it was to music she liked and...well...had been attract to the person she was dancing with. Lt Nira Said was starting out simple enough that Kalli was able to follow what she was doing. The pheromones were helping in their own way. They made her feel as if she had already had a drink and then that sip of the stuff they were all having made her feel even better. She certainly wasn't going to say anything to anyone, but she was beginning to feel more comfortable and could tell that her pulse had quickened a little, and it was not just from the physical movement. The more distance she kept from the female and the closer she was to the male, the better it got. She gave Kalli a headache and an irritated feeling, but he made her feel warmer and more relaxed.

As they continued dancing, it began to come a bit more naturally to Kalli. Some of the movements she added a little more movement of her head and small movements of her hands. Nira was setting a good example and Kalli was a fast learner. The more they danced, the more Kalli's eyes scanned the room though. No longer as shy, she was making direct eye contact with each of them. She wasn't doing so in a challenging way, but there was a bold confidence there that was examining and evaluating each of them. It was a predatory look, as if deciding which one of them she was going to kill and cook for her dinner. The hint of a grin on her face made it look seductive, but a Betazoid would pick up on the reality that the thought of killing any or all of them pleased Kalli. 

Kalli's eyes were also sweeping the entire room for items that might be used as weapons. Every object had potential, but she really hoped to see a food tray with a knife. She wasn't picky though, any object could be used to kill, if used with enough force and in the right way. Organic creatures were resilient in many ways, but they also had a great many vulnerabilities. Every creature had ways to be killed and the faster you ended a fight, the better. A wounded animal was the most dangerous. 

== Anything look good for a weapon? ==

#17 Lt Arwen Qi

Lt Arwen Qi

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 266 posts
  • Chief Science Officer
  • USS Geronimo, CR-75250
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 22209.27 @ 07:15 (07:15 AM)

== Qi is trying to take the PADD from Nira, since she has too many eyes on her to make use of it, but he won’t do it while she’s performing ==

Arwen found himself quite busy tending to the Orions’ guests. As he circled the room, he felt some hungry gazes drifting from the performance onto him. A few particularly bold guests even dared to steal a lingering touch, though they seemed to hesitate. Arwen suspected that they could sense that Visa had already laid claim to him.

Every so often, Arwen would drift away from the Orions far enough to negate the effect of their pheromones, but then he would return to Visa’s side and the pleasant fog would return. After what seemed like a lifetime of catering to her whims, the lady finally drifted into a deep slumber.

He looked up at his crewmates, who seemed to be drawing the audience’s attention capably. Ensign Thorn’s eyes seemed to dart around the room as she danced, which he hoped was a sign that she was prepared to strike when the time was right.

One down, one to go, Arwen thought. Maybe we can pit him against his sister now that his guard is down.

It was worth a try. He gently extricated himself from the sleeping Visa and made his way toward the center of the room.

“Master Hirim, your glass is nearly empty!” He gasped theatrically as he refilled Hirim’s cup generously to its brim. “I apologize for the oversight. Mistress Visa has required so much of my attention.”

Arwen watched the male Orion intently as he spoke, wondering if he could detect any reaction.

== Any indication of strain between the Orions? ==

Edited by Lt Arwen Qi, Star Date 22209.27 @ 07:26 (07:26 AM).

#18 Lt Nira Said

Lt Nira Said

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 472 posts
  • Security Officer
  • USS Geronimo CR-75250

Posted Star Date 22209.27 @ 13:00 (01:00 PM)

==Ah. Well, I can for sure have Nira hand the PADD to Qi==

Nira had looked around at particular times. A few of the females of the audience had often taken lingering touches at Arwen; it seemed to tell Nira that Arwen was as beautiful to them as she was to males. Could be an advantage...

She had a feeling she ought to hand him the PADD she stole from Visa sometime, but with everybody watching, how would she pull it off?

It took him long enough, thought Nira to herself when she saw him extract himself from Visa's arms, the Orion woman finally unconscious. She had expected that Visa would want him most, but deep down, she felt a tang of jealousy. Maybe it was from the pheromones, maybe it was the fact that she felt an attachment to Arwen despite their differences. Was it possible, inwardly, she could be falling in love with him?

Hirim belched humorously at Arwen's question. "I'm not surprised, she takes the best males. It had been enjoyable to watch you and her being...pleasurable to each other. But perhaps you need as much beautiful company as she! Nira my beauty, join us!" he called.

Nira looked around and cannot believe her luck, mostly at having to hand the PADD to him. She looked at Ensign Thorn...the expression was seductive enough, but Nira could practically feel a heat wave from her...was it her imagination or did Kalli feel hostile enough to kill...? She gestured her to keep dancing, with a tad expression to indicate to restrain herself, and joined Arwen's side.

"Come! Be pleasurable company for our wine server!"

And so she danced, arms wrapped around Arwen as she danced...goodness, so many spots on his...Nira instantly focused on what she had to do, and at the best chance, when Arwen was coming to refill his serving pitcher, Nira brought him to a wall, gestured her eyes down at the PADD in her top, winked, then pinned him to the wall and kissed him. Ensuring the side of her top with the PADD in it was out of view by the audience, she took her hand and, while she gave the impression to the audience she was enjoying having his hand feel her as she brought hers up, by the angle of her arm, in actuality, she slipped the PADD out of her top, out of view of the audience. She then slipped her hidden hand with the PADD on it, her other hand then moving it around Arwen's back in view of the audience, and hid the PADD in the back of his pants, however short the pants were, and ensured it was tightly secured.

Then, resting a chin on his shoulder out of view of the audience, however many whoops and wolf-whistles in their culture they made, she whispered, "Be careful not to sit, you'll break the PADD."

With that, she continued dancing around Arwen, absolutely distracting the audience from him. At times, she often helped pour the pitcher into audience members' mouths, craving the narcotic alcohol as they were as well as their company.

The Orions were especially feeling the strain, as they were being served more and more frequently. Some of the non-Orions had already nodded off, but if Nira felt any concern from the Orions themselves, she didn't feel that. Literally. If they had chances for business discussion, it was bound to be shoved aside. All they cared was they dance for them and ensure pleasurable company, especially for their wine-server.

Of course, at times, when she was dancing with Arwen at the bar he fetched the drinks from, he would whisper to her additional illicit alcohol and narcotics he identified and guided her to the right ones and she helped mix the drinks, thereby ensuring further potency, especially for the Orions, considering how strong they were. But Nira often made a wide circuit back around Kalli to get their attention, sure as she was that their attention would be divided between her and Kalli.

They're all bound to nod off to drunken unconsciousness any time now, Nira thought to herself.

==Tag==

#19 Lt Arwen Qi

Lt Arwen Qi

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 266 posts
  • Chief Science Officer
  • USS Geronimo, CR-75250
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 22210.01 @ 01:49 (01:49 AM)

Arwen was impressed by how seamlessly Nira had adopted her role. Under different circumstances, he would have said that there was actual feeling behind her kiss. The Orion pheromones were certainly helping things along, but there was something else going on as well….

It took him a moment to realize that she had slipped something into the back of his trunks.

"Be careful not to sit, you'll break the PADD,” she whispered, snapping him back to reality. Arwen nodded, barely perceptible, as Nira went to work dancing and serving drinks.

He needed a minute alone with the device. Luckily, he didn’t expect that any of the party’s guests would have particularly keen senses. He picked up an empty keg from a particularly rowdy table of Nausicans and brought it back toward the bar, where he pretended to busy himself refilling it.

I’m sure that Ensign Thorn would be able to do this faster, he thought, retrieving the PADD and attempting to access its contents. Still, computer systems were a particular specialty of his, and he’d dabbled in cracking low-level encryption. He had to work quickly, in case Hirim noticed his absence.

== Tag/anything that was can glean from the PADD? ==

Edited by Lt Arwen Qi, Star Date 22210.01 @ 01:49 (01:49 AM).

#20 Ens Kalli Thorn

Ens Kalli Thorn

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 182 posts
  • Engineering Officer
  • USS Geronimo, CR-75250
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 22210.01 @ 15:59 (03:59 PM)

Ens Thorn continued to dance, her endurance proving up to the task even better than one might have expected. The problem was that every once in a while, the guests were insisting that she take a sip from their glass. They loved to be part of the process of pleasure and she was given little choice in the matter, as they were often quite insistent. She was ale to fake most of it, making it look like she took a gulp here and there, earning big smiles from them all, but she was artfully doing her best to not actually drink any of it. Unfortunately, what little did get into her mouth was a small sip here or there. Even enough contact with her skin was going to cause some of it to be absorbed, but she was trying very hard to make it look good while not falling under the spell of the evil concoction.

It didn't help that along with those sips often came wandering hands. Some of them were getting a bit bolder and more adventurous with their attempts. For one brief moment, she contemplated breaking one of the glasses against the side of a table and jamming the remains into the throat of the guest who had just gotten quite a sample of her feminine attributes. Feeling a bit violated by the entire situation, Kalli wanted to solve the situation by killing them all, but you never knew who else was elsewhere in the ship and with no weapons, the prospects of survival were somewhere between slim and none. She had to buy them time. 

Seeing Lt Qi taking an extra second or two near the bar, she suspected he was working on something. The music stopped for a few seconds, giving her an excuse to move near him. Seeing a scarf laying across a chair, she picked it up to use as a prop for her dancing, when it resumed. Like an athlete, she was pacing herself and keeping her breathing measured, but had worked up a mild sweat. Leaning in, she meant to only get very close to him, but she misjudged the distance a tiny bit and ended up pressing heavily against him. Under other circumstances, it might have been rather intimate and perhaps embarrassing, especially for Kalli, with as little as they were wearing, but she whispered softly into his ear, "Press and hold the two buttons in the upper most corner of it. That will enter it into a maintenance mode and bypass the user code entirely. It will let you at least spend your time on the system code without trying to figure out their private password."

She didn't know how much help it would be, but she hoped it might help him get further. The music then started up again and she twirled in place, using the long scarf like part of a veil dance and was once more back to entertaining the crowd that had not yet passed out. It turned out that the dancing wasn't so hard after all, but dealing with the intoxicants was making it a serious challenge. As an afterthought, her accidental extremely close moment with her crew mate had been more pleasant than she had intended. She knew it was the drugs, but part of her mind enjoyed the sensations going through her body. It was hard to push them away, but their survival might depend on her ability to do so.

== Tag for the attempted assist with Qi. Hoping it might help us get another step forward. Also, any luck on spotting a bladed weapon of any kind? Kalli has a thing for knives and bows, so a food knife would really be a handy potential weapon about now...hint-hint...nudge-nudge... ==

#21 Lt Nira Said

Lt Nira Said

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 472 posts
  • Security Officer
  • USS Geronimo CR-75250

Posted Star Date 22210.01 @ 22:07 (10:07 PM)

As the entertainment progressed, Nira also took false sips, only taking in just a smidgen of the drink. As good as it felt, she had to keep focus. She kept on dancing and nodded in approval at Kalli; the scarf was a nice touch for the veil dance.

Once Arwen got the upper most corner buttons held, he was able to access the PADD's systems. He found the layout of the ship almost at once; it indicated it was a former Orion corvette that's used as a yacht. It was slightly bigger than the Geronimo, and had just as many decks. The upper space was dedicated mostly as the Orion masters' living areas, the slave quarters nearby. The operation sections was below it. The only places on the ship that weren't dedicated to leisure in the upper deck was the bridge and the armory at the bow and the ship's Engineering and warp core at the stern. The lowest deck seemed to act as the torpedo magazine and disruptor arrays; despite being a corvette reused as a yacht, it seemed to have enough firepower to confront a small task force or even a cruiser.

Next was the roster. Not counting guests, bodyguards, masters and the entertainment, which included the slaves and the musicians, there were more than a dozen crewmembers. Of course, the masters, specifically just Hirim and Visa, were the ones in charge of the ship. Of the bodyguards, a third of them were in the audience chamber. Another third were guarding the bridge and the rest were guarding various parts of the ship, and thus they were the greatest cause of concern.

Of course, Qi would find this out as he worked on the drinks, particularly mixing the various narcotics and alcohol together, hiding the PADD under the bar counter, out of sight of everybody.

Nira could feel Kalli's aggressive tendencies increase; it would come in handy if they had to face the crew, but it would be a dead giveaway to these guests. Plenty of times, disguised as waving arms, she had to hold up her arms to warn her to wait. She did note there were plenty of potential weapons as decorations; Nira spotted some mek'leths, bat'leths, some curved dagger that made her think of her decorative jambiya back in her quarters, even one of those Vulcan axe-picks. She wondered if Hirim collected weapons as well as slaves. Or whether she got some those blades from defeated Klingons.

With enough time, even the bodyguards were rendered unconscious, joining in once the guests and masters, Hirim included, were knocked out. The last to go were the musicians, stopping the music long enough to consume their drinks. Once everybody was unconcious, Nira brought Kalli over to the bar with Qi. On the way, she picked out a mek'leth hanging from a wall and picked a curved dagger, using one side of her top to keep it secure. She had no doubt that Kalli would have her pick of weapons, but kept her at her side so she doesn't kill the guests as they slept.

"Okay, everybody's out," she said. "That's the first part of the plan complete. I think we'll need to get some decent clothing after we leave this chamber. Arwen? Did you get anything from PADD?"

==Tag==

#22 Lt Arwen Qi

Lt Arwen Qi

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 266 posts
  • Chief Science Officer
  • USS Geronimo, CR-75250
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 22210.04 @ 06:09 (06:09 AM)

Arwen was relieved to see Thorn approaching during a lull in the music.

"Press and hold the two buttons in the upper most corner of it,” she whispered. "That will enter it into a maintenance mode and bypass the user code entirely. It will let you at least spend your time on the system code without trying to figure out their private password.”

He nodded, too distracted to notice that she was pressed against him. It might take some time before the three of them were able to reestablish professional boundaries. That is, assuming they got out of this situation alive.

Thorn’s trick worked, and Arwen was able to access the PADD’s contents. To his great relief, it seemed to be tied in to several of the ship’s major systems.

He continued to play the part of a servant, though he became more brazen about returning to the bar and reading from the device as more of the guests fell into a daze. He was feeling a little buzzed himself, though the effects of the Nimban sauce were negligible compared to the pheromones of the two Orions, which had thankfully subsided.

"Okay, everybody's out," she said. "That's the first part of the plan complete. I think we'll need to get some decent clothing after we leave this chamber. Arwen? Did you get anything from PADD?”

“Tons,” Arwen replied, relaying the information that he had found. “Unfortunately, the ship still has about two-thirds of its crew to contend with. I’m going to see if I can use this PADD to create a distraction so that we can access the comms station on the Bridge. What do you think, Thorn? Can we fake an antimatter containment breach?”

“As for clothing,” Arwen said, scanning the audience chambers. “I’m sure some of these will do in case we run into a straggling crew member. We can pretend that we’re guests who got lost looking for somewhere private.”

== Tags!
Can the PADD be used to create false errors in the ship’s systems?
Are there any guests wearing clothes that we can borrow? ==

#23 Ens Kalli Thorn

Ens Kalli Thorn

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 182 posts
  • Engineering Officer
  • USS Geronimo, CR-75250
  • Link to BIO

Posted Star Date 22210.05 @ 03:51 (03:51 AM)

Once everyone had passed out, Ens Thorn didn't hesitate to look over the weapons that were on hand. She selected a very sharp blade that was double edged and curved. It had a sheath and with a couple of strips of cloth, she tied it to her upper thigh. As they began to move, the slightly inebriated Kalli considered the sleeping people who had abducted them. Her hand dropped to the handle of her dagger and she contemplated their fates. She slowly turned and followed her crewmates, not saying a word. The conflict could be felt within her, but there was also a hint of fear. The fear was not of their captors, but something else. 

She looked around to see if any of them had any clothing that was suitable for them to take advantage of. If she spotted some, those people might not survive this encounter after all.

== Any chance there is some clothing they can make use of? ==

#24 Lt Nira Said

Lt Nira Said

• Player Account
  • Pip
  • 472 posts
  • Security Officer
  • USS Geronimo CR-75250

Posted Star Date 22210.05 @ 12:51 (12:51 PM)

"That could be an idea," said Nira. "Assuming the PADD connects to the ship systems. Our destination is the bridge, after all; if they have any conduits we can sneak through, like Jefferies Tubes, it could make our job easier...let's discuss things in one of the quarters, we can both find clothing and discuss things further..."

True, it was tempting to take clothing off their captors, but Nira could see that most of the audience were men and their clothing would either be too big or, in the case of the Ferengi, too small for Arwen, and she explained that to him before she checked the layout.

Looking at the layout, she was surprised to find Hirim's quarters were directly connected to the audience chambers. Getting close to them, they were surprised that it opened easily. Even more of a surprise was that there was a woman's wardrobe on one side of the room; these had to be Visa's quarters as well as Hirim's. There were flowing, exotically colored opaque robes of fine silk in both their wardrobes, and with adjustments in wrapping, they easily fit. Nira had to admit, she felt like wearing a veil that doubled as a robe, but she felt it sufficed. The same style was on Kalli, despite Nira was feeling, literally, that Kalli was slightly inebriated (she couldn't blame her, she also tasted drops of Nimban Sauce, but her abilities allowed her to focus); she had no doubt Kalli can be dangerous when the occasion called for it, but she felt she needed restraint.

Still, despite wrapping their robes as best as they could, some parts of their navels were still exposed; Nira hoped that this won't make them easier targets if they have to fight. Arwen's robes certainly made him look like a typical Scheherazade street urchin like Aladdin or Ali Baba, if either of them were raised as nobility instead of being poor; the robes certainly looked like he was wearing a vest but his chest and shoulders were still showing. He even had the baggy pants, though they had the same opacity as the veil robes Nira and Kalli put on.

"Suits me; and we can definitely look like we're guests of Hirim and Visa," she said. "Exceptionally special guests."

Once they were attired, Nira got a better look at their quarters and saw a computer console. "This could give us the whole kaboodle, as they say on Earth," she said. "We could probably even cause the diversions we need. We have to thin the numbers on this deck, particularly of the body guards. Less numbers we deal with, the easier it will be. Kalli, Arwen, see what you can do in getting in, even connecting the PADD. I'll keep an eye on the door in case the Sibling Masters come in, inebriated or otherwise."

And as the two worked, Nira kept an eye on the door. Even if the Hirim and Visa were unconscious and weren't likely to move, she would be a fool to consider the possibility of unexpected guests, even if it was Hirim and/or Visa.

==Tag==