TI/X01 Crew Announcements (OOC)
==
Please make sure that you subscribe to the new threads that have been created to replace the archived ones - including this thread as it is new.
Off we go again on a new adventure... See my post on the bridge!
Ok folks, let's have some peeps on the bridge and if you're not sure where you are meant to be ping your DH or me.
Happy Father's Day!
Don't forget to submit points recommendations using the usual links if DH and also RPG'er recommendations for everyone else.
Everyone, please welcome our new CMO, Lt (JG) Jon Jolly (aka Lois Lim). Welcome back! ?
Thank you Captain, it feels good to be back.

My first post in Sickbay was just to give you a feel for my new character, I'll be getting into mission post very soon, but first some beauty sleep.
Welcome back, welcome aboard!

I hope everyone had a great 4th! For those on this side of the pond.
Happy fourth to our US folks!
Looking for some clarification on who is in what position... Is Keti the Chief Science Officer? It's not been announced, and his blurb to the left doesn't say that, and the position is showing vacant on the Titania information page.

But he introduced himself the XO as such, and he's being awfully bossy.
Emails to Captain and First Officer
Replied. Sorry for delay. Heads up, that I am currently in a month of travelling and will be moving around three countries in Asia until the end of the month. So it might take a few days to respond to stuff.
Heads up guys, I'm on a two week vacation and I'm out of town, my internet will be spotty at best. I'll do my best to respond in a timely manner though.
Sure guys... rub it in.... lol
Medical points sent.
Security Points In...

RPG suggested.
Engineering and RPG points in
Hi Titania crew! I'm popping in here to let you know that I'm going to try and update EVERYONE'S bios (on the whole site!) in the upcoming weeks.

Please check your bio on the wiki, and the quick-bio on the forum, and make sure everything's correct & updated. Keeping your own character's bio up to date is so important, as it helps document the things your character has done and has been through, and if it's not there, it's kind of a "pics or it didn't happen" thing. 

So, please remember to send me, the "Wiki Witch" (as is my very-astute nickname, lol) an email at FSContinuity@gmail.com, before I have to unleash my witchy powers! 
*wiggles fingers at you all*
(07-19-2024, 03:41 PM)Artemis d'Tor'an Wrote: Hi Titania crew! I'm popping in here to let you know that I'm going to try and update EVERYONE'S bios (on the whole site!) in the upcoming weeks.

Please check your bio on the wiki, and the quick-bio on the forum, and make sure everything's correct & updated. Keeping your own character's bio up to date is so important, as it helps document the things your character has done and has been through, and if it's not there, it's kind of a "pics or it didn't happen" thing. 

So, please remember to send me, the "Wiki Witch" (as is my very-astute nickname, lol) an email at FSContinuity@gmail.com, before I have to unleash my witchy powers! 
*wiggles fingers at you all*

Thanks for taking on such a tremendous task. I will email you add ons in the next days or so.
Email to CO and FO
Apologies for lack of recent posting
I have been sick
Hoping to be feeling better soon
(07-29-2024, 04:47 PM)Keir 77 Wrote: Apologies for lack of recent posting
I have been sick
Hoping to be feeling better soon

No worries. Get well soon Chief.
Yeah ten days of it

Will be looking to get where I am needed
Hi all, I am back from my month of travel after a 11.5 hour flight ?‍?. Will get all caught up in next few days
I'm putting this here so everyone will be aware. I have been very sick for the past couple of weeks, I'm still not out of the woods but I am getting better slowly. I still find it hard to concentrate, especially reading computer screens, thus not much posting from me. I'm trying to catch up on any important posts, I hope I haven't stuffed things up with my current post.

Captain, if I don't post on time sensitive stuff, I give you permission to post for my character. I will try to keep up but it just depends on how things go.
(08-03-2024, 10:43 AM)Jon Jolly Wrote: I'm putting this here so everyone will be aware. I have been very sick for the past couple of weeks, I'm still not out of the woods but I am getting better slowly. I still find it hard to concentrate, especially reading computer screens, thus not much posting from me. I'm trying to catch up on any important posts, I hope I haven't stuffed things up with my current post.

Captain, if I don't post on time sensitive stuff, I give you permission to post for my character. I will try to keep up but it just depends on how things go.

Best wishes my Friend

Take care, be well
All the best Jolly. I hope things improve quickly, and don't worry about posting
Apologies for my inactivity, it has been an on and off summer health wise

I will go over the posts and do my best to play catch up. There are a lot of posts to go through so if I miss someone just tag me please

Thank you in advance for your patience
Know what it like, only winter woe's here, hope all works out for you Keir 77
Medical points sent.
Security Points in!
Thanks all.

Heads up I tore a ligament in my hand and had surgery yesterday. Still a bit sore but will get caught up with posts shortly.
(08-21-2024, 10:37 PM)Jane Fields Wrote: Thanks all.

Heads up I tore a ligament in my hand and had surgery yesterday. Still a bit sore but will get caught up with posts shortly.

Damn, that is a good reason to not be able to post for a bit.

Heal up and feel better.
Email to CO and FO
My apologies for slow posting this last week has been painfully crazy and in and out of Hospitals but after tomorrow should lighten up for a bit again.
I hope all is well with everyone. It seems everyone is getting slammed with something or other. I'm trying to avoid shoulder surgery at the moment. I'm sure sitting at the computer doesn't help, but going for a run is worse... so what does one do.