AT/X02 - Crew Discussion
Some threads have been hopping busy, as people have settled into some drama filled subplots! If you haven't already made arrangements to be in one you are in luck!

https://fed-space.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=359

This subplot thread is open for everyone and is hosted by our newest engineer: Eun Ju Han. Feel free to join in and say hi!
Hey everyone.

Sorry I missed the end of the mission. There were two EF2 tornadoes that hit where I live back on May 10. We were in the path of both. Everyone in my family is safe and out home made it through. We have had a lot of clean up since, but things are returning to some semblance of normalcy. I will be reading the boards and finding a place to hop back in soon.
Welcome back & glad that everything is okay :-)
Welcome back! Glad you're safe.
Glad everyone made it out safe even if there is a lot of cleanup! Feel free to reach out if we can help in anyway with your return!
As of right now, I've only received one email with medal recommendations from a DH and no players; unless you've sent your recommendations directly to Captain Crawford (please cc me on the recommendations if you haven't sent them in, and forward them to me if you have).

There's still some time, but the points cycle is creeping up fast on us.

Speaking of the points cycle and DHs, I'd like to announce that LCdr Aeryn Miller is switching departments from Security to Science! Miller will be donning the blue and taking responsibility for getting me points for this next cycle. Obviously that leaves a door open, but if you've been following subplots, there are some changes afoot. Can't get into details yet, but you'll see some movement as the subplots roll on.
The blue looks good on me :-)

Science points and RPGer submitted
Now you can beat people up... FOR SCIENCE!

Points and RPer are also in.
Alright guys, a couple things: as some of you know, I am leaving today for a four week mostly work related trip. I should have Internet for most of the trip but I will be dialing back on my posting substantially, if not entirely depending on how busy it is.

With that said, I get back the 13th of July and expect I'll need a couple days to get some backend admin items handled. My goal is to have us launched for our next mission on the 15th or 16th.

Department Heads, I'm tasking y'all with making sure your minions are occupied and posting in the meantime. We've got the party going and there's always opportunities for subplots. We've gotten away from departmental subplots in recent years but they can be a fun team building exercise. If you need help occupying or coming up with ideas, Aaron or I can help.

I'll still be available for admin items, just know there will probably be a delay. I'll also still be on discord but just not as readily available.
An official congratulations to Mara Calleja for taking on the Security department! Wooooo!

Thank you to those who submitted points and medal recommendations. You still have time to do both of those, as well as RPG'er recommendations too if you aren't a DH.
Congrats Mara :-)
Email to Crawford and Coleman. Smile
(07-04-2024, 02:55 AM)Miles Grant Wrote: Email to Crawford and Coleman. Smile

Read and replied!  Smile
Points & RPGer submitted
Points and RPGer submitted
Oh crap, did Sickbay's messages get deleted? I had a post for Beka that vanished. I also didn't get a chance to save the thread or the Callisto mess.

Points and RPer are in, but some might be missing.
In preparation for the new mission, we archived the ship and purged some of the threads. We tried to work around active threads but we clearly missed a few. I can send you the Sickbay thread so you can report your last post, if you want.
Consider this the official recall, all player characters are to report to the Briefing Room for a meeting the night before launch (2000 hours). In-game recall issued by Lieutenant Commander Morgan.
Big Grin 
(07-17-2024, 06:25 PM)Cassandra Givens Wrote: In preparation for the new mission, we archived the ship and purged some of the threads. We tried to work around active threads but we clearly missed a few. I can send you the Sickbay thread so you can report your last post, if you want.

Ah, thanks much. I really just need the last Sickbay post. The rest is just so I can save copies of Robin's threads for future reference, since I have the memory of a goldfish... and I'm playing a character with perfect recall. [Image: biggrin.png]

If you could send me the Medical Complex and USS Callisto threads that would me good enough.
Mara sent me a link to the archive, so I should be good. I'll grab it from there. Thanks!
Hi Artemis crew! I'm popping in here to let you know that I'm going to try and update EVERYONE'S bios (on the whole site!) in the upcoming weeks.

Please check your bio on the wiki, and the quick-bio on the forum, and make sure everything's correct & updated. Keeping your own character's bio up to date is so important, as it helps document the things your character has done and has been through, and if it's not there, it's kind of a "pics or it didn't happen" thing. 

So, please remember to send an email to either Sydesh (your ship's personal & awesome wiki person), or me, the "Wiki Witch" (as is my very-astute nickname, lol) at FSContinuity@gmail.com, before I have to unleash my witchy powers! *wiggles fingers at you all*
Points & RPGer submitted
Points and RPer are in. Straightjacket and padded walls ordered for Mara. Smile
Thank you to the y'all who have sent points and recommendations in already. Remember, non-DHs can also submit their RPG'er recommendations too. We will get some grippy socks for Mara too  Wink
A little delayed, but points and RPGer submitted.

I realized I never shared the good news with everyone and why some of my posting this last cycle has been sporadic, but now's a good a time as any.

We recently bought a new house and have been dealing with the moving process. Most of the stuff left to do is just organize the less-essentials than what was already taken care of. I should now also to be able to get back into more consistent posting, and should have some up for those waiting on me and the Briefing Room at some point tomorrow.
Congratulations on the new house :-)
Points & RPG'er submitted