The Adventures of Lina and Miles
== It's all good & you have :-) ==

" Me too" Lina replied, thinking it would a nice and welcome change to practise her weapon handling skills alongside her boyfriend. As proficient and comfortable as she was at doing so by herself, having another person there certainly made things a little more interesting, and Lina was sure that it would be something else that they were well-matched for. As the pod moved away from the weapons demonstration, it brought them to where the Vikings dealt with the catch of the day, along with a cooking demonstration that filled the air with a delicious aroma of fried fish, bread and vegetables.

Considering that she was a budding cook, Lina was equally enthralled by this, as she had been with the weapons. " It's making me crave good old fish and chips, with a couple of slices of buttered bread", she remarked quietly to Miles. Being a Yorkshire lass, fish and chips were very much a staple alongside the other traditional foods that she cooked. It was also a dish that she only really got whenever she was home, yet appreciated the tenacity and ability of the Vikings to make tasty looking food with limited resources.

" I think we should have lunch in one of the traditional pubs, before going on the chocolate-making tour".

== Tag ==

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Adventures of Lina and Miles - by Amelina Whittaker - 09-30-2023, 11:14 AM