AT/L99 - Crew Log
Acting Chief of Security's Personal Log

Stardate 22310.05

Lieutenant Aeryn Miller, recording

My official log will come later, but I wanted to get my personal thoughts about this mission out of the way ... just in case. While the circumstances are different and the odds higher than anything that I've encountered so far in my career, I can't help but draw on my past and how it might very well aid me in achieving the objectives that have been set out for us. I'm experiencing the same kind of emotions, but they're nothing compared to what will happen should we fail.

Preventing a war might seem like an impossible task, but I'm confident in my ability to do my part, not to mention the rest of the team, because whatever happens, I know we would have done everything to make this a success, even if it comes at a cost to ourselves rather than thousands, even millions of lives.

I'm also aware that this is the second time we will be bringing back another starship, and against the same people who set a trap for us with the Brittany, but unlike that mission, it's not us versus one galor class ship. Some might call it irony, considering how this started with the break-in at Utopia Planitia, but for me it's a chance to put an end to it once and for all.

Take back what's ours and stop something that's bigger than all of us, and as protocol dictates, I've recorded the necessary letters to be sent to my parents, which wasn't easy but necessary.

End log

Messages In This Thread
AT/L99 - Crew Log - by Tyra Crawford - 08-18-2023, 08:13 PM
RE: AT/L99 - Crew Log - by Lucy Devereaux - 10-04-2023, 04:35 PM
RE: AT/L99 - Crew Log - by Aeryn Miller - 10-05-2023, 08:11 PM
RE: AT/L99 - Crew Log - by Benjamin Elias - 10-20-2023, 04:19 PM
RE: AT/L99 - Crew Log - by Aeryn Miller - 05-28-2024, 08:38 AM
RE: AT/L99 - Crew Log - by Robin Mayfair - 05-28-2024, 11:06 AM
RE: AT/L99 - Crew Log - by Benjamin Elias - 05-28-2024, 09:56 PM
RE: AT/L99 - Crew Log - by Lucy Devereaux - 06-04-2024, 11:31 AM