The Adventures of Lina and Miles
Bringing up the subject of them potentially moving to Lina's childhood home at some point in the future, had come naturally to her, especially with their current topic of conversation. Sometimes it was difficult to judge how Miles would react, but even then any fears that Lina had were quickly diminished. That was mostly due to how Miles reassured her or thought the same way, and because of that she would always be grateful for how they could talk things out, and reach the same conclusions. He also noticed the change in her tone, by taking her hand in his before responding to her.

That never failed to make Lina smile whenever he did that, and as Miles spoke, Lina looked into her boyfriend's eyes and let her gaze linger, before replying. " Me too".

What happened next came as a pleasant surprise to Lina, as, yes, she knew about his Haliian side, but for him wanting to bond with her, it was another big step and one that she wanted to take with him. Sure she could delay her response and make him wait while she gave it some serious thought, but considering everything, the way he made her feel, and the explanation that he gave, Lina knew what her answer would be.

" Yes, I'll consent to bonding with you, Miles, and I love that you want to honour that particular tradition with me".

== Tag ;-) ==

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Adventures of Lina and Miles - by Amelina Whittaker - 10-14-2023, 10:55 AM