09-01-2026, 09:42 PM
== Small time gap...this is prior to her current posting on the Bridge and Observation Lounge ==
Not long after Alex had left, Kalli got to thinking about their conversation and decided that she needed to make certain Alex wasn't going to try and promise more than her toys were designed to deliver. She liked him, but he had his crazy side, so needed to keep him from going full "mad scientist" on her.
She stepped out of her office and looked around. Giving a sharp whistle, she shouted, "Jelaya! Front and center!"
It sounded harsher than it was. Jelaya made her way over in double time and Kalli was simple and all business, "Hey, I'm going to go up to the Bridge for a moment. I need you to double check that the Damage Control teams are prepared with at least one prepared to be suited up within 15 minutes of arrival. The rest of the gear needs to be ready on hot standby. When in doubt, ask KitKat about anything you're not certain of until I get back. Any questions?"
== Tag Jelaya ==
Not long after Alex had left, Kalli got to thinking about their conversation and decided that she needed to make certain Alex wasn't going to try and promise more than her toys were designed to deliver. She liked him, but he had his crazy side, so needed to keep him from going full "mad scientist" on her.
She stepped out of her office and looked around. Giving a sharp whistle, she shouted, "Jelaya! Front and center!"
It sounded harsher than it was. Jelaya made her way over in double time and Kalli was simple and all business, "Hey, I'm going to go up to the Bridge for a moment. I need you to double check that the Damage Control teams are prepared with at least one prepared to be suited up within 15 minutes of arrival. The rest of the gear needs to be ready on hot standby. When in doubt, ask KitKat about anything you're not certain of until I get back. Any questions?"
== Tag Jelaya ==
