09-05-2026, 03:59 AM
<<< Observation Lounge <<<
As Alex stepped back onto the Bridge, he heard an incoming transmission. "Thank you, Mister Diaz. I have the Conn."
Looking over to Ops, he said, "Open the channel." After being given the signal that the channel was open he said in his calm but commanding tone, "Ensign Qab'ataar, this is Commander Talion, of the USS Aquila. Permission is granted. Please give us a moment to accommodate your arrival. Stand by for docking coordination. Once you've arrived, please report directly to the Bridge. Talion, out."
"Helm, drop us out of warp and notify the Shuttle Bay that we're about to receive a shuttle. Once that bird is in the barn, I want us back on course and at speed again." By now, Diaz had vacated the Center Chair and Talion sat down, "Do we have anything on sensors? I want to know if there is anyone in pursuit of that shuttle? I hate surprises."
== Tag to Ens Qab'ataar and the Bridge Crew ==
== GM Input: Is there anything other than the shuttle coming our way? ==
As Alex stepped back onto the Bridge, he heard an incoming transmission. "Thank you, Mister Diaz. I have the Conn."
Looking over to Ops, he said, "Open the channel." After being given the signal that the channel was open he said in his calm but commanding tone, "Ensign Qab'ataar, this is Commander Talion, of the USS Aquila. Permission is granted. Please give us a moment to accommodate your arrival. Stand by for docking coordination. Once you've arrived, please report directly to the Bridge. Talion, out."
"Helm, drop us out of warp and notify the Shuttle Bay that we're about to receive a shuttle. Once that bird is in the barn, I want us back on course and at speed again." By now, Diaz had vacated the Center Chair and Talion sat down, "Do we have anything on sensors? I want to know if there is anyone in pursuit of that shuttle? I hate surprises."
== Tag to Ens Qab'ataar and the Bridge Crew ==
== GM Input: Is there anything other than the shuttle coming our way? ==
