09-19-2026, 12:47 AM
Jez gave Beno a reassuring nod.
"Sickbay is already secured, Commander, along with every other critical area aboard the Aquila. Main Engineering, the transporter rooms, computer facilities, and the other high-priority locations all have Security coverage."
Her attention remained on the tactical display. There was no point discussing deployment theory in the middle of a battle.
"If you want additional coverage in Sickbay, I can double it. I can make that adjustment without compromising our response teams."
Jez glanced briefly toward Beno.
"Otherwise, the existing deployment is holding. Security is covering the critical areas while keeping enough personnel mobile to respond wherever they're needed."
Her expression hardened slightly as another tactical update came across the display.
"Right now, my priority is making sure nothing gets past us. If that changes, I'll adjust accordingly."
A faint smile touched her expression.
"And if someone did manage to come aboard uninvited, Commander, they're going to have a very unpleasant introduction to Aquila Security."
== Tag Velaul ==
"Sickbay is already secured, Commander, along with every other critical area aboard the Aquila. Main Engineering, the transporter rooms, computer facilities, and the other high-priority locations all have Security coverage."
Her attention remained on the tactical display. There was no point discussing deployment theory in the middle of a battle.
"If you want additional coverage in Sickbay, I can double it. I can make that adjustment without compromising our response teams."
Jez glanced briefly toward Beno.
"Otherwise, the existing deployment is holding. Security is covering the critical areas while keeping enough personnel mobile to respond wherever they're needed."
Her expression hardened slightly as another tactical update came across the display.
"Right now, my priority is making sure nothing gets past us. If that changes, I'll adjust accordingly."
A faint smile touched her expression.
"And if someone did manage to come aboard uninvited, Commander, they're going to have a very unpleasant introduction to Aquila Security."
== Tag Velaul ==
