09-21-2026, 06:38 PM
Carley really enjoyed what Qab'ataar had to say, it had a lot of merit. The report that they received from Alex was really helpful, it gave them an idea about what was going on with how many probes that they had left to use. "I like your idea, lets see how we can make it happen." Carley didn't want to take over his plan, she wanted to know how he thought this through.
"Lets go to work on this, you have the lead this is your idea." If it worked great if not, then they would have to do a rethink. Being new to any ship can be hard on a person, something that was double as hard in this situation. Right now they were safe, but that could change in a heart beat. "I will help you in any way I can." Hopefully someone else came up with a similar idea, if they did it would increase the network creating a bigger confusion for the enemy.
==Tag==
"Lets go to work on this, you have the lead this is your idea." If it worked great if not, then they would have to do a rethink. Being new to any ship can be hard on a person, something that was double as hard in this situation. Right now they were safe, but that could change in a heart beat. "I will help you in any way I can." Hopefully someone else came up with a similar idea, if they did it would increase the network creating a bigger confusion for the enemy.
==Tag==
