09-23-2026, 04:07 AM
Ava, who actually preferred to be call by her Vulcan first name Viverrin, (or as humans like to shorten everything Viv was acceptable), knew she had little time to prepare before the battle began, so she needed to assess the information displayed on the console at which she was seated.
"Execute! Execute!" Ava heard the Commander's voice say. I have minutes, nay seconds before everything ponfo mirann. (Federation Standard Translation of Vulcan 'ponfo mirann' is '...goes to hell...')
She flipped through the menus looking at each screen and the information it displayed. That seems unusually logical for a human construction.
The Tactical officer responded loudly, "Target locked!", as the yellow alert klaxons continued to sound.
The immediate response for Commander Ameen came instantly, "Fire everything."
Ready or not, a few more seconds will be all the preparation I will get!
"Execute! Execute!" Ava heard the Commander's voice say. I have minutes, nay seconds before everything ponfo mirann. (Federation Standard Translation of Vulcan 'ponfo mirann' is '...goes to hell...')
She flipped through the menus looking at each screen and the information it displayed. That seems unusually logical for a human construction.
The Tactical officer responded loudly, "Target locked!", as the yellow alert klaxons continued to sound.
The immediate response for Commander Ameen came instantly, "Fire everything."
Ready or not, a few more seconds will be all the preparation I will get!
