09-26-2026, 04:34 AM
Talion had appeared as if he was unaware of the entire rest of the Bridge while he was feverishly working at his consoles. Now, he suddenly said, "That's a great idea!" He stopped, glanced to the floor then continued again, "Yes...yes...The problems of the EM won't do a great deal, but it might make it just that little bit harder to hit the spot you want. At the same time, we drop smart torpedoes behind us. We can even pre-program for them to travel to specific locations and patrol. If they get with in range to verify IFF, then they are to proximity detonate. If they can confirm a known hostile signature, then they can pursue following whatever other protocols you want to give them. We can arrange it about as fast as you can say it...certainly faster than I can say it."
Alex turned and looked at Ens Qab'ataar, "I'm willing to bet that you play a good game of Tri-Dimensional Chess."
Just then another Disruptor shot hit their shields, returning Alex's attention back to the Command Pit, "Sir, I think we might at least make life very miserable for the smaller ships. It might be a bit before I know more about our previous project. Maybe, if we can remove enough of the support ships, their main weapon might withdraw. The worst that might happen is that several torps will be floating around, we could even empty our entire supply of them out the back door as we move. The upside is that all of those unexploded ones are instantly available when we drop the EM noise and fire them all at once at a single target...that could be fun. It really seems a like a win/win sort of thing, if I'm being honest."
Alex glanced back over at the Andorian. He was starting to like this new guy. He certainly made a good first impression.
== Tags to Ens Qab'ataar, CO, FO, and anyone who is trying to find ways to blow up bad guys. ==
Alex turned and looked at Ens Qab'ataar, "I'm willing to bet that you play a good game of Tri-Dimensional Chess."
Just then another Disruptor shot hit their shields, returning Alex's attention back to the Command Pit, "Sir, I think we might at least make life very miserable for the smaller ships. It might be a bit before I know more about our previous project. Maybe, if we can remove enough of the support ships, their main weapon might withdraw. The worst that might happen is that several torps will be floating around, we could even empty our entire supply of them out the back door as we move. The upside is that all of those unexploded ones are instantly available when we drop the EM noise and fire them all at once at a single target...that could be fun. It really seems a like a win/win sort of thing, if I'm being honest."
Alex glanced back over at the Andorian. He was starting to like this new guy. He certainly made a good first impression.
== Tags to Ens Qab'ataar, CO, FO, and anyone who is trying to find ways to blow up bad guys. ==
