09-29-2026, 07:19 PM
==Current TL==
"Mayfair to Tes Th’etellis. Doctor, please report to me in Main Sickbay."
“I’m on my way,” came the response.
Moments later, Tes came into Sickbay, tying his white hair into a bun at the back of his head. He had been sleeping when his combadge chirruped. It was clear when he yawned as he stepped in.
“Tes Th’etellis-“ he yawned a little. “-reporting for duty, sir.”
He pushed through his weariness and stood at attention.
“I’m ready to help.”
Once he was given his task, he’d grab a strong cup of coffee to power through. But first things first, after all.
Truth be told, Tes was nervous, at least more than usual. If he was called out during his down time, it must be important.
==Tag Robin!==
"Mayfair to Tes Th’etellis. Doctor, please report to me in Main Sickbay."
“I’m on my way,” came the response.
Moments later, Tes came into Sickbay, tying his white hair into a bun at the back of his head. He had been sleeping when his combadge chirruped. It was clear when he yawned as he stepped in.
“Tes Th’etellis-“ he yawned a little. “-reporting for duty, sir.”
He pushed through his weariness and stood at attention.
“I’m ready to help.”
Once he was given his task, he’d grab a strong cup of coffee to power through. But first things first, after all.
Truth be told, Tes was nervous, at least more than usual. If he was called out during his down time, it must be important.
==Tag Robin!==
