The Adventures of Lina and Miles
This initial meeting was going as well as Lina could have hoped for as her father greeted Miles warmly and proceeded to offer his hand in welcome. The couple had already taken some very important steps in their relationship and this was another one that they could add, especially because her father's blessing and approval meant a lot to Lina, even if she hadn't wanted to admit it until now. She loved Miles with all of her heart, and when she really thought about it all, it would make their journey a lot smoother if there wasn't any awkwardness.

That thought dissolved in an instant as Miles quickly responded to Charles, making Lina smile in the process as she looked between both of them.

" You're very kind, Miles, but yes, I have indeed, and it makes me happy to see her so happy. That's all I've ever wanted for her", Charles remarked sincerely, as he shook the other man's hand before letting go.

" Thanks Dad, I'm glad to see you both getting along".

" Of course, Amelina, I wouldn't want it any other way and our home is your home, Miles. Perhaps both of you could join me for a drink later?".

Lina knew what her answer would be, but looked to Miles to allow her boyfriend to answer first.

== Tag ==

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Adventures of Lina and Miles - by Amelina Whittaker - 12-20-2023, 10:20 AM