The Adventures of Lina and Miles
The smile that Lina received from Miles as he answered first, brought some added reassurance to the brunette as he agreed to them having a drink with her Dad, and told him that he was looking forward to it. " That's a yes from me too"[/color] she quipped, which made Charles chuckle, as only Lina could.

" Excellent, I shall let you both get sorted and comfortable, and I'll see you later in the conservatory".

" Thanks Dad, see you then" Lina replied as Charles then continued walking down the corridor, before disappearing into his study. Alone once again, Lina turned to her boyfriend, still feeling elated over how well everything had gone.

" Why don't we drop this stuff off, and then go get changed?" she suggested, thinking that a shower would be in order before finding something suitably comfortable for an evening drink. No doubt it would involve some embarrassing stories involving her, and perhaps some old photos, but for the time being, Lina focused on putting their shopping away, then retreating to her bedroom for a little while.

== Tag ==

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Adventures of Lina and Miles - by Amelina Whittaker - 01-03-2024, 08:59 PM