Starfleet Medical Conference - January 2404
"It's been a long time Lieutenant, since the Borg incident." It was Doctor Benin, a wolf-like officer who had come aboard the Artemis at the time of that fateful battle. He was another familiar face, and she was glad to see him. She'd wondered how he had been.

Robin smiled and bowed her head to the medic. "It's good to see you again, Doctor Benin. How have you been doing?"

Julia also responded. "Hi, Robin! I actually do remember you, and I haven't seen you since that battle when the ozaki got damaged beyond repair. I've been doing really well, and I've been transferred to the Charon now where I've been helping out in sickbay as well as counseling with the help of a couple of animals that helps to get those who don't want to open up to open up to the person that they can be more comfortable talking. How have you been since the battle? Oh I could hear thoughts, and it seams like that both of us are hungry here."

The nurse chuckled. "Yeah, starving. I'm probably projecting like crazy. Glad to hear you're doing great. I've been doing... well, believe it or not I'm the CMO of the Artemis now. And I'm going for Lt. Commander command certification." Having a nurse as CMO was unusual to say the least, but to have one in the position on one of Star Fleet's most powerful ships was unheard of. She still couldn't believe it herself, sometimes. Of course, no one else had wanted the job at the time, so there was that. Star Fleet was still suffering from a severe medic shortage and it didn't look like it would clear up anytime soon. "I've got a sickbay full of mostly Ensigns and Midshipmen, so it's not easy, but I'm enjoying the challenge."

Thankfully Captain Crawford isn't the judgmental type, though she's got more reason than almost anyone to distrust Augments.

== Tags ==

Messages In This Thread
RE: Starfleet Medical Conference - January 2404 - by Robin Mayfair - 01-13-2024, 02:34 AM