The Adventures of Lina and Miles
Lina could tell just from facial expressions alone that Miles was equally interested in what Charles had to say, and how willing her boyfriend was to ensure that getting to know her Dad remained positive. As he nodded in answer to Charles' question regarding the house, Lina knew that Miles felt the same way and proved that by how he responded. When it came to their respective careers, it was never easy, but they now had something else to look forward to, and another way to make those lasting memories that helped carry them through the prolonged absences.

" Just what I wanted to hear" Charles replied proudly, not that he doubted that either of them would answer negatively, and if he was being honest, he would enjoy the additional company while also respecting the couple's privacy.

" Lina has told me a lot about you, but now that we've gotten the important stuff out of the way regarding the house, perhaps you would like to share what you like to do when you're not with my daughter".

Lina didn't know how to react at first, but this was typical Charles Whittaker, eager to learn as much as possible about Miles, particularly if they happened to share similar interests and find other subjects to talk about other than her.

== Tag ==

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Adventures of Lina and Miles - by Amelina Whittaker - 02-15-2024, 01:14 PM