The Adventures of Lina and Miles
It was not much longer before they finished their meal, fully content on what they had enjoyed. It would now be time for dessert, and Lina decided to bring up a very intriguing offer. He also didn't miss her wording and it's intention, so he decided to be wry and play along.

"I've had the most spectacular view all day," he replied. "But I suppose I could also enjoy the second most spectacular view." Though his words were playful, he was always sincere with Lina.

They moved out to the location picked out, and Miles was able to see the view Lina was talking about. It was truly breathtaking, especially without the artificial light. It was amazing to Miles that he would be stationed in these same stars, but the view of them from the worlds all the races of the Federation lived on or explored made it that much more impactful.

==The next day==

After an amazing night, Miles and Lina had eventually ended up crashing. The light trickling through the window hit Miles' eyes first, and he slowly allowed his body to wake up.

Though he could definitely stay here in the bed with Lina all day, he was excited, as they would be heading into York proper today. As excited as he was, though, he was more than content to allow Lina to sleep in as long as she could. He smiled down at her form, enjoying what his life was offering him.

==Tag==

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Adventures of Lina and Miles - by Miles Grant - 08-14-2023, 04:21 AM