The Adventures of Lina and Miles
There was no need for Lina to say anything as Miles answered her dad and gently squeezed her hand because Charles would be able to see how she felt etched onto her face. The bond between father and daughter had become unbreakable, and sometimes a gesture or a look could say more than words ever could. In some respects, it was a similar thread of emotions and the ability to know one another without thinking, although each bond was on completely different levels.

As her boyfriend went on to explain the very important event that they had recently discussed and what it would entail, Lina could tell that Miles had captured her dad's interest. He may have been a professor of English, but Charles enjoyed learning about different cultures and their practices, particularly significant ceremonies and important events. Lina honestly couldn't wait to undergo this ceremony and become bonded to Miles in a way that she had never imagined, and judging by the way her father seemed to light up, she knew that he wasn't about to turn down the invitation to be there.

" I would love to be there, and to also meet your Mother", Charles replied. " And I love the idea of what you want to do with my Lina. It's truly unique and wonderful. I also imagine how difficult it would be to locate a Canar, and if there is anything I can do to help, then please don't hesitate to ask".

" Thanks, Dad".

Lina knew that she was lucky to have someone open to the idea, and who didn't think that the couple should slow down or that Lina should think about it before going through with the whole thing. She knew that she wanted this and was happy that her Dad was accepting of her decision.

== Tag ==

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Adventures of Lina and Miles - by Amelina Whittaker - 03-15-2024, 12:25 PM