AQ/X02 - Crew Announcements and Discussions (OCC)
(04-07-2024, 08:22 AM)Xenara Xardeen Wrote: Just to be clear: I did mention this in my last post, but Xenara is only fully telepathic with Commander Sothrick due to his ability and their relationship. I'm still shocked his wife is cool with it. 

So...Xenara has an Imzadi bond with Sothrick? That's the only way it's possible, and is pretty messed up!

(04-07-2024, 08:22 AM)Xenara Xardeen Wrote: Xenara knows she can't have telepathic discussions with anyone else, BUT she knows they can still read her mind. So she can still "send" just not "recieve".

That would imply she knows people are reading her mind without permission, which is taboo for nearly all telepathic races. You'd also have to be thinking in a language Mala understood, as you can't translate thoughts. Your character is inviting someone to get slapped down by a member of their own species for rudeness.

Ultimately, when one person doesn't follow the rules, it makes things more difficult for me when other people follow their example. They exist for a reason. Failure to follow them now that this warning is out there does, and will, have consequences.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AQ/X02 - Crew Announcements and Discussions (OCC) - by Paul - 04-07-2024, 09:08 PM