AQ/D08 & 09 - Promenade
Coming from the meeting with Talion and her newest Ensign, the Aquila Security Chief had been made aware of the arrival of an old friend from her time aboard the Copernicus and the briefing information that came with the arrival of Dr Tate was both hopeful as well as concerning.

The situation on Gravesworld had apparently been quite a challenge for divided away team and some extraordinary and questionable decisions had been made. As it turned out the solution to the crisis had come before anything potentially terrible could occur.

Shione spotted Andromeda sitting all alone in the middle of a hectic promenade deck, and paused to note that she appeared to be almost enjoying the chaos, But she knew that Andrea had work to do, and to be truthful she was glad that it was an old friend come to deal with the situation.

Andrea was distracted as Shione approached, and only after clearing her throat did Doctor Tate noticed her.
"Taking a pause before the storm Andrea? And she then stepped up to offer a hug.

Taking a step back, the concern Shione had been carrying would have been momentarily evident on her face. "I am so pleased that they sent you, my Friend."

Gathering some of her things Shione nodded towards a lift. "I have arranged quarters for you, we can talk while we walk, and the Jelaya and I will have you over for supper, if that suits your schedule?"

==Tag Tate==

Messages In This Thread
AQ/D08 & 09 - Promenade - by Paul - 03-02-2024, 02:34 AM
RE: AQ/D08 & 09 - Promenade - by Kalli Thorn - 04-13-2024, 10:45 PM
RE: AQ/D08 & 09 - Promenade - by Shione Kurasa - 04-14-2024, 12:57 AM
RE: AQ/D08 & 09 - Promenade - by Kalli Thorn - 04-14-2024, 03:06 AM