DS9/P1 - Quark's Bar, Grill, Gaming House and Holosuite Arcade
>> Promenade >>

On entering Quark's, the atmosphere physically changed. The air felt warmer. The smell, imperceptibly muskier. And the volume, certainly louder.

The head waiter almost pounced on Black as she entered. “One more shift. Hooman.” he said leering at her.

Black took him by the ear and firmly twisting him said. “No.” Then she looked over to Qi. “Don't ask.”

The indignant Ferengi soon scuttled off quickly when he heard the call of “Darbo!” across the room leaving the three of them to take in the scene further.

Papaver let go of Qi's arm, and said to Black; “I'll go talk to him. Sort things out. I'll catch up.” And she headed off after the Ferengi. Leaving Black and Qi alone.

Black scanned the room, and spotted the Commander sitting at the bar. With him was d'Tor'an, and... Bienn, was it?

Their half-Klingon security chief was easy to identify because of her simple but distinctive off duty style. The large wolf in Klingon armour was somewhat more distinctive, a wolf in heavy Klingon armour, but Black had had very little interaction with him since the end, so was struggling to recall much about him.

Either way, Black knew she hadn't been in the Commander's good books before the mission. And she wasn't too sure how he'd react to her approaching him now afterwards, but she did have someone with her who needed to see him.

He was already in conversation with the other two officers as they made their approach.

“Excuse me, Commander.” She said waiting for a natural break in the conversation. “I have Lieutenant Commander Qi, here. To speak with you.”

She waited for the Commander to respond.

== Tag Everyone ==

Messages In This Thread
RE: DS9/P1 - Quark's Bar, Grill, Gaming House and Holosuite Arcade - by Theresa Black - 04-16-2024, 07:21 PM