DS9/P1 - Quark's Bar, Grill, Gaming House and Holosuite Arcade
"How do you fare? Both of you?"

“I know I joined Starfleet, and I know I have superiors, but it’s so aggravating feeling like you’re not in charge of your own future.”

Kal-Geal decided to answer both questions with one answer,

"I can....sympathize. I was in a call with my clan back on San-Tarah after the debriefing. It seems the Klingon Empire is removing my people from being able to join their armed forces, until we can modernize ourselves to their satisfaction. Something about culture shock, and integration with Klingon culture. But I suspect it has something to do with the fact that we're stronger than the average Klingon."

Kal-Geal then pushed a glass of Klingon warnog to Jensen and added,

"Drink up Commander. We won our battle today, and to future battles, may we also be victorious."

Given the concept of peace was still new to Kal-Geal, he was still quite alert. But, he allowed himself a moment to relax, because the Federation knew peace, and so would he so long as he stayed with Star Fleet. Being a doctor taught him that concept, but understanding it was an entirely different matter that he didn't know yet.

==tag==

Messages In This Thread
RE: DS9/P1 - Quark's Bar, Grill, Gaming House and Holosuite Arcade - by Kal-Geal Beinn - 04-21-2024, 04:27 AM