DS9/P1 - Quark's Bar, Grill, Gaming House and Holosuite Arcade
T'Lari entered Quark's with reluctance that she attempted to hide... badly. The last time she had been in a bar she'd broken the arm of an admiral's son. It had been the start of her career slide and resulted in a series of postings meant to humiliate her and drive her out of the service. And this bar was far louder and more boisterous than the last one.

Still, she needed to talk to Captain Braggins, and this is where the computer had said she was. The half-Vulcan had been released from arrest despite her obvious guilt. It seemed like Starfleet wanted little more than to sweep the whole ugly incident under the rug, and short of putting her in a penal colony there was little more they could do to her.

Quite a few of the Philadelphia crew were already here. She spotted Lieutenant Black and Kal-Geal Beinn, her comrade from the Yeager, and resolved to speak to both of them as soon as she was done talking to the Captain. Who was finishing a round of darts with a couple of officers she didn't know.

T'Lari approached Captain Braggins, wanting to get the matter out of the way and be gone from this place. She took a short breath, let it out, and then jumped straight in. The Tactical officer had a great deal of respect for the strange renegade captain and didn't want to leave matters unfinished between them before she was hustled off to whatever humiliating job Starfleet had in store for her. Weapons officer on a tugboat, perhaps?

"Captain Braggins? I do not wish to disturb you, but I wanted to offer you my apologies for being unwilling to obey your order on the Philadelphia."

== Tag Jenny ==

Messages In This Thread
RE: DS9/P1 - Quark's Bar, Grill, Gaming House and Holosuite Arcade - by T'Lari - 04-21-2024, 10:38 AM