YE/D02-07 - Crew Quarters
== NRC - Lt(jg) Papaver – Science ==

"Greetings," Replied the large feline, standing the middle of his open doorway and offering a slight bow. "I am Ensign Shadowhunt. It looks as though we will be working together. What do you make of this assignment? I don't know much about the Pathfinder class or the. . . modifications I've heard rumblings about. . . but it should make for an unconventional tour of service, if nothing else."

“Should be fun.” Papaver replied about the assignment query. “I mean, not a clue to where we're going outside this being a shake down, but we do have a whole range of new toys to try out down in the labs. And by modifications, you mean the arboretum? On a ship this size that's going to be awesome.” She sounded a little bit too excited at that. But then being a botanist, you could give her that.

“Have you had a chance to meet with the boss yet? Lieutenant Commander Qi. I last spoke to him a couple of weeks back before we got this gig. He seems like he's a good guy.” Her comment sounded genuine.

“But enough about that. Tell me about you. What's a big, strong, Kzinti like you. Doing in a place like this?”

== Tag ==

Messages In This Thread
YE/D02-07 - Crew Quarters - by Paul - 04-24-2024, 12:46 AM
RE: YE/D02-07 - Crew Quarters - by Theresa Black - 05-15-2024, 08:26 PM
RE: YE/D02-07 - Crew Quarters - by Theresa Black - 05-23-2024, 07:43 PM
RE: YE/D02-07 - Crew Quarters - by Theresa Black - 05-28-2024, 06:15 PM
RE: YE/D02-07 - Crew Quarters - by Theresa Black - 06-08-2024, 06:32 AM