Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party
Not wanting to look like her usual self, Beno wore a different outfit than normal. She wore a ruby green cocktail dress with matching heels. The final touches were the matching nails, and her makeup was done nicely. She usually didn't like to do it, but every now and again was alright.

When they walked into the Holodeck, Beno knew he was enjoying it, and there were more surprises that will reveal themselves soon. Right now Daniel knew it was anything but a quiet evening. When  he asked about the quiet evening, Beno knew that it was time to come cleanish about it. He enjoyed seeing himself in different parts of his career.

"I put them in here to remind you about how much of a difference you have made, and how much of a difference. You are one of the best Captains I served with." Captain Simmons was still her favorite. 
Seeing mysele remembeer." he said to Beno as the CMO took them through and handed them over to the last Seeing myself in various roles makes me remember s
"Fourty to humans is a very big deal, and you might have noticed the forty flamingos on the way here." She let a  bit of a laugh out. *Plus I am not sure what it means to be subtle, maybe when I turn old. Velaul turns four hundred soon." She said with a wink.

Now that she spotted Talion Beno had a bit of disappointed, he was alone. "Commander Talion you here alone? Say it isn't so. I was looking forward to finally meet this Cindy, I heard about her years ago." Not sure one way or the other why she wasn't there.

==Tags==

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party - by Beno Velaul - 05-24-2024, 05:53 AM