Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party
Alex was dressed in a stylish, but comfortable version of a suit. True to form, he looked almost business casual, but close inspection showed he was wearing some of the finest materials and even if they were replicated, they were impeccable.

When Beno approached and mentioned Cindy, the corner of his mouth turned into just a hint of a grin as he glanced around, considering for just a moment before saying, "Forgive the presumption, but I have become in the habit of very conservative levels of restraint in such matters. However..." He tilted his head just a little, "...since you have indicated that there was a plus one to the invitation...Cindy, if you would be so kind..."

As if transporting into the place, but without any flash, just a simple materialization, Cindy was suddenly standing next to him in a very attractive version of a little black dress that was low cut and a rather open back, but was not overly revealing. She was made up quite nicely and gave a sparkling smile as Alex finished saying, "...as to introduce yourself."

Looking first to the Captain, Cindy gave a tiny bow of her head in acknowledgement as she said, "Hello, I'm very pleased to finally meet you both in such a...personal way. Captain, congratulations and happy birthday! A new prize command as well as a milestone celebration. You're going to have quite a job trying to duplicate such an event in the near future, but I'm ever so glad to share it with you in the moment."

Turning to Beno, the grin turned a bit more playful as she continued, "Pleased to meet you. I'm Cindy Talion, Alex's Synthetic Intelligent Assistant." She quickly looked Beno up and down, "Nice dress! The nails add a great touch."

Unlike what has sometimes been reported, Cindy was not exactly the exceedingly young and inappropriate companion that was created for Alex's entertainment. She appeared to be in her late twenties, but had a more sophisticated personality than one might expect.

Alex then added, "Captain, may you enjoy many more wonderful celebrations as this, for many years to come." He smiled and considered his next words carefully, "Let it never be said that I was not flexible in my ability to meet the desires and expectations of my commanding officers."

== Tag to any and all near, but specifically the CO and FO ==

== For reference, Cindy's appearance has been modelled after Charlize Theron at about the age of 28-30. She has gradually aged in appearance, but at a slower rate than Alex. If anything, the vibe people tend to get when observing Alex and Cindy together is that of perhaps a brother and sister, more than anything more intimate. Alex would not have presumed to have her in attendance until it was brought up by the FO. Given that "green light" he (and Cindy) are more than happy to not disappoint. ==

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party - by Alexander Talion - 05-26-2024, 01:49 AM