Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party
When people starting coming into the Holodeck, and the first person who stopped was Cologero and he had a gift. It was very thoughtful of him, "How thoughtful Cologero, must be the old Italian spirit." He had on his file that he was Catholic, and giving a gift was just his way. Itilians were also alot of fun to party with, and they can really hold their drinks.

It was nice to see Cindy there, Beno had heard about her years ago. The Scientific community was pretty talkative, and Beno heard so much about her. "Cindy a pleasure to finally meet you, I have actually heard about you a long time ago. The Scientific community talks, that and a friend of mine knew you." It was years ago so they most likely wouldn't remember.

"She had a lot of good things to say about you, I would love to talk to you about it some other time. I also identify people for who they not what they are. Again a conversation for another day. Plus that you for the compliments, you look attractive yourself."

Now that Jez had arrived she was delighted to meet her. "Pleasure to meet you as well, we should have a great time tonight.*  

Then Daniel had the best idea yet. "A drink sounds great, I have a couple bottles of bourbon coming to our table." There were more alcoholic drinks coming as well, she made sure to have a little something for everyone. Now putting her arm in his. "Lead the way, we have a night ahead of you." She had a devilish grin as they went for a drink.

==Tags==

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party - by Beno Velaul - 05-28-2024, 03:55 AM