Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party
Julia had finally made it to the party with Surik and both Spike and Dot. Troy has made sure Surik was dressed up in a nice tux that was a modern twist of midevil times on earth while Troy's outfit was another dress that has a modern twist of the dresses from the midevil times. She even had both Spike and Dot looking really nice for the party that went to in honour of the Captain.

Troy had brought a gift of four bottles of different drinks with glasses for them. The four bottles of drinks were a 200 year old Betazoid whiskey and a 200 year old Betazoid bourbon along with a 100 year old Betazoid wine and a 100 year old Betazoid champagne. They walked up to the Captain with the present to hand to him.

"Captain, commander, it's wonderful to be here to celebrate the milestone with the captain here. I have brought you this gift for your 40th birthday and I hope that you will enjoy it. It came all the way from home and don't worry I've got extra of the bottles that I haven't opened up yet except for special occasions."

Julia just knew that this one heck of a special occasion to give a good gift.

==Tags all==

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party - by Julia Troy - 05-28-2024, 04:39 AM