Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party
There were too many people in one spot making Cologero want to give space for more, there had to be something to drink somewhere. It was a nice theme to be in old England with Camelot, there might be some kind of communication barrier. It won't make a difference in having a good time, nothing ever really would.

"Miss Young let's go get something to drink, Cindy and Talion I would love it if you joined us." Hevwas really impressed by the details complete with what he presumed to be Excalibur, a nice touch to make a man feel like a king. While people still had an issue with age that Cologero doesn't understand, they can still do fun things a little slower. 

There was a drink that he wanted to try again, Tequila tasted a lot like licking a pepper shaker. There was something that he heard about that would make the experience better. All he needed was a shaker of salt a lime, and good people to share it with. The same was true with all other drinks, just for different reasons.

"For the start of the evening I suggest something to sip on, like I am starting with a double of Bourbon neat." If he was going to consume alcoholic beverages Cologero was going to do it slowly, and have a full glass of water after the third. The idea was to stay hydrated preventing a hangover, with an equal amount of preventing doing something stupid. 

==Tag everyone ==

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party - by Cologero Coppola - 05-31-2024, 08:21 PM