Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party
Jez smiled when Commander Talion offered his arm to meet her, "I would be delighted, Lady Mala." Jez was so happy “You Lord Talion are charming.” Said Jez

Commander Talion placed a hand on her hip, ever so gently. A gentle piece of classical music began to play.  "Waltz of the Flowers" by Tchaikovsky,  “I assure you know how to Waltz ?” Said Jez.

The two glided across the floor, Jez noted how light on his feet the Commander was, he was very agile for a big man. Between the setting and the music Jez felt like a Princess in a Fairytale.

“ I want to Thank you for everything you have done for me. I really appreciate it. If there is anything I can do to return the favor, please don’t hesitate to ask.” Stated Jez, her tone respectful and sincere. Just as She was about to ask where his little girl was when a familiar voice interrupted.

“Excuse me, may I cut in?”

There was her roommate Ensign B’tor Thoz. She looked beautiful. B’Tor genetically speaking got the best of both her Klingon and Vulcan biology, she had long curly Black hair and subtle cranial ridges, the pointed ear of the Vulcans. Her teeth were perfect, a truly bright white smile. B”Tor was dressed in some kind of Klingon fashion, a purple silk looking, with shiny black metallic trim and boots with a thick sturdy heel, the boots went high almost up to her knee, the dress almost touched her ankles, with slits up the sides. Jez noticed a ceremonial dagger around B’Tor’s waist. Jez had to chuckle, as B”tor seemed to fit in with the medieval motif perfectly.

Who knew Klingon Formal wear and Terran medieval fashion were so similar? What are the chances? 

== NPC Science Ensign B’Tor Thoz, A female- Klingon/Vulcan Hybrid. ==

B’Tor had been trying to track down Commander Talion for hours since she arrived on the Aquila, but as he was a Department Head and the Aquila was getting ready for its first mission Talion was no doubt very busy.

Jez reluctantly allowed B’Tor to cut in. “See I told you “  Whispered Jez.

Jez was right Commander Talion is dreamy, a truly handsome man. O.K. so he’s not a Klingon, but still, he is still very handsome.

B’Tor took Jez’s place on the Dance floor. “Forgive me Commander Talion. I’ve been trying to report in, but I just arrived earlier today, my transport was delayed and you are a very busy man.” Said B’Tor in a very matter-of-fact tone.

“I know this isn’t the typical way an Ensign introduces themselves to their superior officer, but as the Terrans say “The end justifies the means” I guess.” Said B’Tor sheepishly.

B’Tor was feeling very intimidated by Commander Talion not just because he was so handsome, but because he was a legend at the Academy, this was her dream come true. She was meeting her idol. She couldn’t remember how many times her Cybernetics professor said, “I had a student, Alex Talion, the most talented Scientist I've ever taught in my 20 years at the Academy or Let me tell you about Alex Talion, the only student to ever ace my final he even got the bonus question about the positronic brain. Or Alex Talion this, Alex Talion that.”  B’Tor was so honored to meet Talion.

He dances very very well. Thought B’Tor thought B’Tor as they danced.

“ Greetings Commander Talion. I'm Ensign B’Tor Thoz, I majored in  Cybernetics at the Academy and I minored in Chemistry, but I’m an overall Science bug. I love all things Science. Did you really ace Professor Jenson’s Cybernetics Final? I read a paper you wrote about the Cybernetic replacement of Brain tissue, utilizing cybernetic implants to replace the diseased or damaged portions of the brain, but how do you compensate for the signal loss between the biological brain and the cybernetic components?”  Said B’Tor

You're rambling…!!!!

“Oh forgive me,  Commander, I ramble when I’m nervous” Chuckled B’Tor nervously. “I didn’t mean to interrupt you during this celebration, but I really wanted to meet you.” Added B’Tor.

== Tag Talion. ==

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party - by Jez Mala - 06-01-2024, 07:39 AM