Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party
== NPC Science Ensign B’Tor Thoz, A female- Klingon/Vulcan Hybrid.==

B’Tor couldn’t believe she was dancing with an Academy legend and Jez was right Commander Talion was the most Handsome man on the Aquila, She was a sucker for brown eyes, not just because they reminded her of Klingon eyes, but because they reminded her of Raktajino and who doesn’t like a hot cup of Raktajino with some sugar?

She could feel the strength of Commander Talion radiating through his arms, he worked out, and he had a real Klingon vibe about him. B’Tor like a man could look in the eye. Yes she was tall, but most men she had met were shorter than she was, it was nice to see eye to eye with a man figuratively and literally

“You dance divinely, Commander.  “ Said B'Tor.

B’Tor was enjoying herself, Commander Talion wasn’t what she had expected. He was a scientist, but he was also a Gentleman. Jez was right Commander Talion was good-looking, charming, and in every way the perfect gentleman, a product of Betazoid High Society. B’Tor understood the Betazoid Houses, as they were similar to the Great Houses of Qo'noS.

“Oh Commander, Thank you for the warm welcome. The delay was unexpected, as the transport I was scheduled to travel on was attacked by forces unknown. Star Base 25 had to get us another ship, so I wasn’t in any real danger. Yes, I checked in with Dr. Lim when I first arrived, and she said that I was fit and cleared for duty. I pride myself on fitness, as I practice The Mok'bara. I was lucky, I was assigned quarters with Lt. Mala, you know she has a Cryogenic Stasis unit in her room and calls it her daughter, how delightfully quirky is that? Oh, I didn’t mean to surprise you, it’s just I wanted to meet you, I’ve heard so much about you. You’re a legend at the Academy. When I found out that you would be my commanding officer I was thrilled beyond belief, I was the envy of my class.  Oh, I understand and appreciate your view on rank. Let me assure you that I’m very competent and loyal. Yes, knowledge is power, and with power comes great responsibility. We as Scientists are dedicated to the truth. I love working in a team, to hear new ideas and perspectives is amazing. I only operate on facts, so there is no need to worry about me going on false premises.” Said B’Tor her voice was a mixture of excitement and admiration.

B’Tor was enjoying herself and didn’t want it to end; she looked at Jez standing near the table and mouthed, “He’s a God. Total perfection.”  B’Tor wasn’t sure if she was in love with Talion, if it was just hero worship to an extreme level, or if it was the setting as it had a very Klingon feel to the festivities. It might be a combination of it all.

B’Tor he’s your superior officer and fairly older than you. You're just twenty-two, What could you possibly have in common with him? But…..he does have a Klingon-like charisma.

"As for all of those other questions, I suppose I can address them if that's what you really wish to do right now."  Said Talion.

Is he reading my mind? Thought B’Tor.  She was new to the Aquila and she didn’t know anyone other than Jez, but she didn’t want to seem pushy.  “Well, Commander, I would like that, but this is a Birthday celebration and I don’t know anyone other than you and Jez. Maybe we could meet later and have a Raktajino? Hinted B’Tor.

== We can continue it here or move it some place else if you wish. ==

== Taqg TAlion. ==

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party - by Jez Mala - 06-03-2024, 06:52 AM