Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party
Jez was enjoying herself, socializing, and getting to know the crew members. She was surprised at how well B’Tor and Commander Talion were getting along. Jez didn’t need her Telepathy to see that B’Tor was smitten with Commander Talion.

What that old Terran saying about Birds of a feather? Thought Jez.

Jez giggled a little when she heard Cindy say "Alex, you know you should never discuss a lady's age." And then turned to B'tor and said, "He's a fellow Raktjino addict, so you can likely bend his ear easily with that tempting offer."

Jez couldn’t stand Raktajino, it was so strong and bitter in her opinion. The conversation changed to a fascinating topic, food.

“Yes Commander, you never mention a lady’s age” Said Jez.

B’Tor commented on what is the customary meal served at a Terran Males fortieth Birthday Party. “Commander, forgive me my ignorance, but what does one eat at a Terran male fortieth
Birthday festivities. I know at a Klingon’s Birthday a roast Targ is usually served, with fresh Gagh, or Heart of Targ, with Blood Wine, in some cases they serve Rokeg Blood Pie.” Said B’Tor, her tone inquisitive.

“ I must agree with Commander Talion that a nice Steak with a Chef Salad is very nutritious and well-balanced.” Stated Jez. “Commander Talion was on a Holodeck, can’t you whip up a few Steaks for the Birthday Boy?” Suggested Jez.

Jez spotted T’Kol enter. “Excuse me for a moment.” Announced Jez.

Jez wanted to talk with Sothrick’s sister, she had so many questions about her mysterious brother.

Jez made her way over to T’Kol “Chief, you look stunning. Who's your designer? That dress is amazing. “ Inquired Jez.

== Tag Talion & T'Kol.==

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party - by Jez Mala - 06-06-2024, 07:00 AM