Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party
Bedfore Commander Talion could reply, Jez excused herself. "Excuse me for a moment." She said as she went to mingle.

Jez was enjoying the Party, it was unusual, to say the least. You could feel the love and admiration for the Captain. Jes still couldn’t get over the fact that the Captain reminded her of a Terran Cold War Movie spy, dashing and intelligent. She could easily see him carrying an old-fashioned weapon, a Walther PPK, and saying, Brooks, Daniel Brooks, and at the same time, drinking a Martini that was shaken and not stirred.

Jez was starting to feel comfortable and getting to know the rest of the crew of the Aquila, but it helped that a few of her fellow Geronimo crew members had been transferred to the Aquila as well. She was also happy that she made a new friend, a non-Geronimo crew member, the Science Ensign B’Tor Thoz.

Jez was also excited that she had met Chief T’Kol, Sothrick’s sister, now she could get some more information on her brother, or as Jez liked to call him, the old man.

Jez made her way over to Commander Velaul, she approached her, “Excuse me Commander Velaul, it’s my understanding that you have authored several mystery novels. I would be interested in your thoughts on authors like Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Agatha Christie, and Rex Stout. As compared to more modern authors like Jake Sisko, and Kenalla Tres, the author of the Bajoran Mysteries the one where the Vedek solves all those mysteries, I would especially like to hear your opinion on the Jarkek you know the Klingon Agatha Christie.” Said Jez her voice filled with anticipation.

== Tag Commander Velaul ==

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party - by Jez Mala - 06-08-2024, 04:46 AM