Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party
The party had a great start, and Beno was sipping on her scotch. She didn't want to get too intoxicated while wearing thoes shoes, it would make it difficult to walk. This was also no ordinary party, and she didn't want to take away from it. The other part was to help the crew relax while melding together, and it seemed to be working. 

"This is a great time for everyone Daniel, this will go a long way to bring everyone together." She was more relaxed than Beno has been in a while. When Julia arrived with more gifts Beno smiled. "Thank you Julia, and hopefully Spike and Dot can enjoy the more relaxed area here." It was also a great chance for the crew to get closer to them as well.

When her mystery writing was brought up, it was something that she hadn't had time for in a while. The appeal of it was that it kept her mind active, and a break from her studies.  "Sir Doyal who brought us the greatest detective mind, and quiet the prankster. Agatha Christy sold over a million copies of "And then there was none." Very talented authors." 

There was one author that Beno did enjoy. "Lisa See had a few mystery novels I did enjoy, as did James Redfield. All of them had a great imagination. Jake I believe had a larger reader base, also lots of material he lived through. We can talk about it more later if you like. I am just glad you didn't mention Cardasian Authors, because everyone is guilty of something. Figuring out guilty of what is the fun, but not to me." This was a kind of conversation that she never had for a long time, and didn't usually make time for it.

==Tag==

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party - by Beno Velaul - 06-09-2024, 05:12 PM