Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party
Troy waited for the commander to answer the ensign about the mystery books before answering again. Julia debated if she should mention that she also writes stories about back home. She was a little curious about what mystery novels there were out there.

"This present has a bottle each of whisky and bourbon that is 200 years old along with a bottle each of champagne and wine that is 100 years old from Betazed. I've written some novels of life back home and was debating whether or not of writing some mystery novels of my childhood home. If I read different mystery novels by different authors it might give me some ideas on what to write next. Oh they are enjoying the party and they do love the attention when they get it while they aren't working plus they are always well behaved for animals."

Julia knew that both Spike and Dot would lap up all of the attention that they can get from anyone around as well as being well behaved in any setting. Troy would enjoy this party without having any type of alcohol of any kind so she wouldn't have a repeat of what happened before going to the Charon and then here.

==Tag Beno, captain and anyone else==

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party - by Julia Troy - 06-10-2024, 03:41 AM