Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party
T'Kol was surprised at the Captain's reaction. He seemed to like the gift more than she expected but she had to admit she was a pleased that her Captain did like the gift. 

His sudden burst of emotion leading to her being...hugged was not the reaction was expecting at all. Her eyes grew wide as he embraced her and her arms pinned to her side all she could do to reciprocate by her hands gently patting his back, as much as she could reach it.

She nodded as he released then followed up with small speech. She was very, satisfied to have been apart of his crew for so long.

"I am glad you are pleased with the gift. I hope you enjoy your birthday." She added

As the Captain finished, the young Ensign from the Geronimo stepped up.  “Chief, you look stunning. Who's your designer? That dress is amazing. “ Inquired Jez. T'Kol turned and looked over the young woman in yellow before her. She also was radiant looking. T'Kol had not added to her outfit with any jewelry while she was confident in the decision then but she had to admit that the Ensign's choice did create a perfect look.

She regarded her with a slight arch of her right brow. "Why thank you Ensign. I..." She said giving her ensemble a quick look over.

"I must admit, it is something I had seen at a ball years ago. I thought it was rather impressed then and I simply tried to replicate it from memory. It is not as impressive as yours Ensign. I have always liked human silk. I must admit the yellow plays well with your skin as well." She gave.

"I am pleased to see you here." She managed to say before the First Officer and her began speaking.

She listened as they spoke about authors. T'Kol was an avid reader but she was not one to read 'mysteries' so she was not familiar with the authors they spoke of.

It was obvious as they spoke T'Kol was not sure of whom they were talking about.

== Tag All ==

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party - by T'Kol - 06-11-2024, 01:42 AM