Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party
Jez was enjoying her conversation with Commander Velaul immensely. Jez found mysteries incredibly satisfying; the thrill of deducing who was the guilty party, who did what and why. Mysteries forced one to look at things from a logical and illogical perspective. Normal rational people think and act in the same sane and rational manner, but the Criminal mind thinks and acts outside of the Societal norms, but in their often twisted and depraved minds their actions are justified. Mysteries offer a safe way to get into the minds of the criminals.

While Jez waited for Commander Velaul to decide if she would let Jez read her works, Chief T’Kol replied to Jez’s inquiry about her dress, "Why thank you, Ensign. I..." Sia T’Kol gave her ensemble a quick look over.

"I must admit, it is something I had seen at a ball years ago. I thought it was rather impressive then and I simply tried to replicate it from memory. It is not as impressive as yours is Ensign. I have always liked human silk. I must admit the yellow plays well with your skin as well." Said T’Kol.

Jez was a bit surprised as T’Kol used words like impressive and like, as they were emotional concepts and not very Vulcan-like.

"I am pleased to see you here." She managed to say before the First Officer and she began speaking.

“It’s good to see you again, as well Chief. That was a lovely gift you gave the Captain.” Said Jez, as she smiled warmly.

“Chief, the Commander, and I were discussing famous Mystery novelists. I’m curious T'Kol, who is your favorite Mystery Author?” Added Jez.

== Tag T'Kol ==

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party - by Jez Mala - 06-11-2024, 07:20 AM