Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party
Jez was a bit surprised by T’Kol’s confession about not having read Mystery novels. Jez knew that Vulcans would, could and should enjoy Mysteries, as they are an exercise in logic.

“ Chief you really do need to read a few mystery novels, they are a test in logic, I think you would enjoy them.

Jez smiled, she still couldn’t believe that T’Kol and Sothrick were related as they were so different. "The First Officer has become a rather well-known party planner. With elaborate themes." T’Kol said.

Jez looked around, she was still amazed by the level of historical details, at least from an Archeological standpoint. It was fascinating.

Jez was dumbfounded when Commander Velaul said, "I do hope to read some of your writings too."

Jez was not sure what to say, she had only let one other person read her work, and that was her Sensi, he said it was “Nice, very creative.” but it was how a father might praise a child.

Jez blinked a few times. “You want to read my work? That would be… I mean, It would be an honor to get your expert opinion, Commander.” Replied Jez, sounding a little like a fan girl. “I could drop my novel by your quarters sometime.” Suggest Jez.

== Tag Velaul & T'Kol.==

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party - by Jez Mala - 06-13-2024, 05:18 AM