Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party
It seemed like they were a party of two, something that Cologero enjoyed. A beautiful woman on his arm, it just need some itilian spice. No one knew how to have a good time like an Italian, evidence around him suggested some kind of Itilian influence. Now it was time to add the Itilian Spice. There was plenty of room to dance making it a crime that no one was,  or it could be the traditional guest of honor had the first dance. 

" I have to say Carley I am fascinated by everyone here, mystified by you. There is a mischievous side in you just at the surface ready to come out." Everyone had this side in them it was a select few that really let it show, fewer master the ability.

"After a couple of drinks I think we should get a dance started, the truest form of expression there is."  Cologero loved to dance when the opportunity came, sometimes it involved dancing by himself.  All great times start somewhere, even when it needs help to get started. He had a few other tricks up his sleeve, all of them equally as fun.

He poured a couple of glasses of Bourbon handing her a glass. "To commemorate the evening I propose a toast. To all the firsts, twice as much for first dates."  This qualified as a first date, neither of them knew what they were doing. It also had a bad habit of being over far too soon, leaving both parties equally as confused in the end.

==Tag Carley ==

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party - by Cologero Coppola - 06-14-2024, 02:46 AM