Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party
Happy to see T'Kol was there and having a good time, hopefully because this was the main objective. They have all had the same set of objectives. "All of these are for the crew as a whole." Beno started to say to T'Kol. "Part of many things I do to show I value everyone." It didn't matter if there were four pips on the collar, or a single chevron. At any given moment no one has anything less to sacrifice, and in here everyone was equal.

"Yes Jez I love to get a glimpse into the imagination of people, it gives me a chance to see whole new worlds. Plus one of my favorite sayings I heard on Earth is Imagination is more important than knowledge, where Knowledge is limited, imagination encompasses the universe. Slightly adapted from the original, I am sure that Albert Einstein won't mind." She smiled for a second. 

"The greatest minds in Earth's history had a great sense of humor, the people who lead the way in black hole research and dark matter were also pranksters. The best example for Stephen Hawking running over Jim Carrie's foot. There are also health benefits to it,  for a person who can be killed by anything I could use a health benefit." A bug bite can kill her, and until she dies for the last time she will smile.

==NPC Carley Young ==

Going off on their own Carley was enjoying her time with him, the drinks were excellent too. The toast that he proposed threw her off a little, but she knew where he was coming from. They were not in a relationship, but they always start somewhere. 

"To first dates and wherever they might lead to, I only have one question. Can you handle the adventures?" Every inch of pleasure is purchased with an equal amount of grief, that's why they enjoy themselves more.

She leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek."It's a whole new world out here, I hope you are ready for it." Carley said with a bit of mischief in her voice.

==Tags==

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party - by Beno Velaul - 06-15-2024, 08:48 PM