Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party
The idea of Tesla saying knock knock jokes was funny, he was incredibly OCD. It was also better than pairing him with Thomas Edson. "I can give you fifty thousand reasons why it's bad to pair Tesla with Edson in anything,  extremely bad blood plus Tesla wasn't known for jokes." There was something interesting she did remember.

"If Einstein were alive today he would make the ship go its fastest speed, just to walk across the bridge claiming he is walking faster than Warp." He had a great sense of humor. Standing up when B'Tor was introduced. "A pleasure to meet you." The other question about Gender never came up before.

"Velaul from all memories would never identify as any gender at all, no matter what gender the host is." It was interesting the fact this question never came up sooner. Neither did the follow up question, it too was surprising. Unfortunately there was an answer that Beno knew. "Unfortunately B'Tor the reaction to that caused the exact problem it was designed to prevent, almost caused a separation  in time I believe it can happen just not right now." She said with a smile.

Julia did have a good point about who really is rude. "Good point my friend." She sometimes did hate it when people did that. 

==Tags==

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party - by Beno Velaul - 06-19-2024, 05:25 PM