Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party
Admitting so there was an obvious blush when she kissed his cheek, it also shown him that both of them were forward people. They were just playing it safe by going slow, they have to get to know each other there were a few other things to take into acco"It's a whole new world out here, I hope you are ready for it." Carley said with a bit of mischief in her voice.unt as well.

On the question if he was up for a challenge, Cologero had an evil grin of his own. "When all hell is breaking loose I will be riding the eye of the storm, the real question is are they ready for us.." From his observation they were a crew that survive the worst of situations bringing others up with them, all because they were too stubborn to give up.

==Tag==

"It's a whole new world out here, I hope you are ready for it." Carley said with a bit o."It's a whole new world out here, I hope you are ready for it." Carley said with a bit of mischief in her voice.f mischief in

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party - by Cologero Coppola - 06-19-2024, 11:38 PM