Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party
“I beg your pardon, Commander, but I’m fresh out of the Academy, so respecting one's rank is still firmly entrenched in me. I mean no disrespect.” B’Tor’s tone wass humble and respectful. “Commander while I would be honored that you would want to toast my “Great House '' the truth is I’m a Klingon Vulcan Hybrid, my mothers’s house isn’t of the Imperial Nobility, they are merchants, artists, and farmers. My mother teaches Organic Chemistry back on Gamma Sigma V and my father, a Vulcan, is a Professor of Quantum Mechanics at the University and serves on the Colony’s Ruling Council, but I’m sure they would be honored by your kindness. “ Said B’Tor. “As I’m only half Klingon, Tribbles only hate me half as much.” Said B’Tor with a joking smile.

The joke about the tribbles was more than just funny, it was priceless. "B’Tor my friend don't worry, the punishment is just for fun with no real consequences." Beno left it for a second. "Also I have studied lots of cultures in my lifetimes and they all have a lot in common. Not all families on Nobility started that way, they were able to reach out and take it." This program was the greatest example of that. "The truest form of Nobility there ever was, were people who protected thoes who couldn't protect themselves. Stood up inspiring all around them, and lead them to great victory." This was something that eveyry Officer should have. 

“B’Tor’s face twisted, as if she was debating whether or not to reveal something. She leaned in close to Velaul and whispered “I would be honored to share an Alcoholic beverage, to commemorate this new friendship, but I suffer from qorDu'lIj , a Kidney Disease, and my doctor recommends I avoid alcohol. I hope I haven’t offended you if I say I would enjoy a nice ghom'a' (Blood Lemonade) ?” Said, B’Tor her voice sounding timid and uncertai

While they were close. "None taken, no leader would jeopardize anyone this way. Thoes drinks are also replicated contain no alcohol, this is to prevent a sharp increase in blood Alcohol levels." Everything around them was designed to keep hydration up, and electrolytes, a giant way to prevent hangovers.

==Tag==

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party - by Beno Velaul - 06-23-2024, 09:03 PM