Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party
Enjoying the conversation Beno knew it was almost time for the final surprise, this was going to be fun. There was a lot of research that went into the event. "I know several area of Scotland and England with the best castles." There were a few other places with great castles, but none more than England. 

"My Friend there is one final surprise, i hope I have the details right." There was a margin for errors, but she meant well.   

==GM Velaul==

The lights started to dim a little as a translucent women appeared next to the sword, her dress was equally as detailed as elegant. Golden embroidery on on light silk Her hair was free flowing with a braide that was on level with her eye brows. As people started to notice her there, they would notice that she was hovering three inches above the floor.
"Can I have everyone's attention please." Her voice was heavy with the old English accent,  with more than a hint of mystic tone. "We are here to celebrate Daniel Brooks, a man who would be Captain. His noble quest started with his feet on the ground and his head in the stars, with family roots on the farm but his never could."
"Forging his own path Daniel started to discover his own destiny, one of service and leadership Ships Doctor that saved many lives in his career, both in and out of Sickbay. His abilities simply could not be contained as his leadership started to soar, from Midshipman to Captain there wasn't anything or one who could keep him down. There were many obstacles that were in his way, but none of them kept him down."
Putting her hands in front of her palms up, a crown appeared inches above. "Heavy is the head that wears the crown." The Crown floated to the top lof his head before setting down. "Good leaders wear the crown well, Legendary leaders like Daniel wear it with grace. You bring Honor to your father and great house."
The doors opened and a four tier cake was walked through the door, with one pip on each tier. Medical blue fondant with the model of his first ship on top. Behind it was a backdrop that had the Brooks family crest and Coat of Arms. On top of the second tier were candles shaped like the number forty, and thirty-eight candles clustered together. Twenty feet behind the cake wax an old-fashioned fire brigade, and their firehoses were ready to put out a fire. Finally she started to lead the crew in siging happy birthday, just to top off the event. 
==Tags==

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party - by Beno Velaul - 06-25-2024, 08:49 PM