Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party
Beno smiled at Jez because there was more to the surprise than has been revealed, there was a second part that was soon to be revealed. “Isn’t King Arthur supposed to have a Sword as well as a crown?” Joked Jez. 

"Wait for it my friend." She said with a wink. The full plan when triggered would see Daniel blow out the candles, with a little help. Then comes the cutting of the cake, however the problem discovered is the lack of any knives. Not only that but none could be replicated, however the swords lighting would draw people's attention it's way.

Suddenly Carley came and whispered in her ear. "It looks like he is turning seventy-eight."

Beno laughed a little before saying. "There are exactly forty candles, a Four a Zero and........" Her hand went directly over her mouth. "Oohhh no." She laughed again a little, it wasn't her intention to age him that much. "Some traditions still alude me." She said with a joking nature.

==NPC Carley Young ==

Coming back to Colorado Carley was starting to like him more, very confident without being arrogant. If there was a dance, Carley would love to dance with him. "Out of all the programs we made this is my favorite." She said to him, and was getting a little more nervous. Although she was was completely comfortable, she was letting a side of herself out that she doesn't normally.

==Tags==

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party - by Beno Velaul - 06-27-2024, 07:51 AM