Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party
Jez smiled at T’Kol’s reaction to the news that her brother could throw a good party. “You don’t think your brother can throw a good party?” Teased Jez.

“ No Chief, this isn’t my party, it’s just a little too big for me. I’ll be honest I never understood how people can reminisce about the day of their Birth, as they can’t possibly remember it.” Jez said, her tone bewildered.

As Jez led the Chief to a remote room in the Castle, it was at best a Guard shack on the grounds of the Castle. “Chief, I’m curious about a few things and I’m hoping you might be able to shed some light on them.” Suggested Jez.

Jez had been intrigued by Commander Sothrick ever since he drew her into his inner circle of family, close friends, and confidants; she wasn’t sure how to describe it. Jez also found him frustrating in an annoying older brother sort of way.

“Chief, how old is your brother exactly? He seems very aloof and evades the question when I ask him about it. Also, why is he afraid of spiders, isn’t fear an emotional response, and with him being a Vulcan or embracing his Vulcan side isn’t that illogical? Not to mention his propensity for practical jokes.” Said Jez.

Jez did like Commander Sothrick, he was charming, intelligent, and not a bad-looking man. Yes, he was stubborn in a grumpy old man kind of way, which only added to his charm.

== Tag T'Kol.==

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Brooks Surprise 40th Birthday Party - by Jez Mala - 06-29-2024, 02:55 AM